why don't we talk about this photo more?

britneyqueers

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JKW said:

everything you praise is done by the make up artist, not the photographer. :mariahstare: We need this make up artist, not the photographer.

so you mean to say if my *** walked in there and tried to take that same pic of her, it would look like that? no. photographers provide direction as well as their expertise of the technology used to capture an image. mario testino is renowned in the field. :unbothered:

8 hours ago, britneyqueers said:

so you mean to say if my *** walked in there and tried to take that same pic of her, it would look like that? no. photographers provide direction as well as their expertise of the technology used to capture an image. mario testino is renowned in the field. :unbothered:

Ofcourse, the photographer gives directions. Im a photographer by myself, I know that. BUT You said:

this, in my opinion, is the absolute best that britney has looked in quite a few years. 

her eyebrows are perfect, her eye makeup is perfect, and to be honest, she LOOKS like "britney", if you know what i mean

we need this photographer for B10. :crying1:

If her eyebrows/eye make up weren't done she looked totally different. In my eyes those things you said we thank the make up artist. Not the photographer.

but anyways, this is a useless discussion. 

:ohi:

16 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

tbh I feel like everyone this age is getting accused of ****** assault. That doesn't mean the person is actually guilty...if Britney is accused of being hands-on with her body guard etc... I mean beibg accused of something in the celeb world doesn't mean a single thing which is real sad...

shhh you're thinking too logically

Archived