why don't we talk about this photo more?

britneyqueers

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/25/2018 at 6:18 PM, Daxx said:

it was shot by Mario Testino and he was accused of ****** assault by some male models, so no thank you. The makeup artist can stay tho.

tbh I feel like everyone this age is getting accused of ****** assault. That doesn't mean the person is actually guilty...Even Britney is accused of being hands-on with her body guard etc... I mean being accused of something in the celeb world doesn't mean a single thing which is real sad...

3 hours ago, britneyqueers said:

this, in my opinion, is the absolute best that britney has looked in quite a few years. 

DgirvhGW0AAxIik.jpg

her eyebrows are perfect, her eye makeup is perfect, and to be honest, she LOOKS like "britney", if you know what i mean

we need this photographer for B10. :crying1:

I think this its more the work of the make up artist tho. :ohi:

42 minutes ago, JKW said:

everything you praise is done by the make up artist, not the photographer. :mariahstare: We need this make up artist, not the photographer.

Usually photographers bring their same team of people they have worked before, but we can't deny he does wonders not just with Britney but with everyone he works with. It's not a coincidence Mario Testino's work is always beyond excellent. :nyschool: Both Britney V Magazines from 2011 and 2016 are highlights in both eras. 

He’s somehow the Madonna of photography. 

Archived