Britney posts pic on set (New MV?) Further Info Inside

PlayboyMommy

2 hours ago, Commotion said:

god FF was weird

was she always, constantly off? Circusney looked fine enough, but I watched a couple of FF performances and she always seemed off, like worse than Circusney

Well, she had her moments of clarity but most of the times you can tell something's off, especially when she was performing during the promotional period

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Roger said:

we all thought it was a surprise release but it's clearly not, if a single ever happens we will know about it in the next few weeks

I just hope they won't delay it... 

I hope leaks don't happen because if they do her team will delay it till 2020 and right now is the best time with Christina flopping all over the place and no major people releasing anything soon she could get that #1 easy

7 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

I hope leaks don't happen because if they do her team will delay it till 2020 and right now is the best time with Christina flopping all over the place and no major people releasing anything soon she could get that #1 easy

"#1 easy" is a bit of a stretch considering that her last #1 was 7 years ago

if the song is great, with a great MV and most of all a solid release plan, TOP 10 might happen (even if I doubt it because there's always a mess up)

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

"#1 easy" is a bit of a stretch considering that her last #1 was 7 years ago

if the song is great, with a great MV and most of all a solid release plan, TOP 10 might happen (even if I doubt it because there's always a mess up)

Who is releasing anything? If the videos good she could get a #1

If the song is called Apple Pie, it will no doubt be about ***. I just cant see it getting to #1.

Im a bit over *** and dancing songs. Thats what I loved about Circus and even BJ, we had songs about other things. Womanizer was great because it was a female empowerment anthem. The world could use another Womanizer right about now.

3 minutes ago, Trentals said:

If the song is called Apple Pie, it will no doubt be about ***. I just cant see it getting to #1.

Im a bit over *** and dancing songs. Thats what I loved about Circus and even BJ, we had songs about other things. Womanizer was great because it was a female empowerment anthem. The world could use another Womanizer right about now.

Womanizer was great bc it was catchy, it's dated now tho.

And also Christina's doing that now and flopping soo

20 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Who is releasing anything? If the videos good she could get a #1

This is delusional. Britney’s radio and streams are terrible. It is so difficult to even get in the top 10 with the change of how songs are determined on there. We will be lucky with a top 20. 

2 hours ago, Trentals said:

Let's not pretend Britney's songs are not virtually always about *** tho. :yaknow: 

*** is also a tool for women empowerment :tbh: 

:zoomzoom:Listen up all my gals. If the (buzz)single is coming we have to show how much we have power. 

:holduplisten:Buy the single from Itunes, google play store, amazon, or wherever. Grab multiple copies for yourself and your friends and family.

:kisses2all:Make it trending, spam twitter hashtags including the song, share it on facebook, call your local radio stations and request it 

:orly:Stream it from youtube, deezer, spotify, apple music and ANYWHERE it is with multiple devices same time on a loop

:liberatedaf:Play the song around your friends and maybe they'll love it enough to ask you what the song is and they go stream it

:staysalty:We need to come together so she can debut to #1. 

45 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This is delusional. Britney’s radio and streams are terrible. It is so difficult to even get in the top 10 with the change of how songs are determined on there. We will be lucky with a top 20. 

Both make me and work ***** made it top20 I don't see how this song would be different

Archived