Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

aew70p.jpg

She looks like a Guess girl, I love the vibe of this. 

I hated nearly all of Kenzo’s catwalk collection that was posted here, but all of the shots with Britney so far are awesome. The laid-back denim meets street glamour suits her personal style really well.

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

#B10 lead single confirmed. "Stay Tuned". 

"Following half a decade of disappointing record sales from Britney Spears, the pop icon has decided to do things a little differently this time round. The lead single from her 10th studio album will debut during a TV advertisement of her new partnership with Kenzo - a fashion brand. The single "Stay Tuned" will then be available immediately on all streaming services. The album, "Stylish" will follow 3 days later."

:tiffanynod:

6361650442760681211445047224_giphy.gif

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

can't wait to hear the interviews where she'll tell us she's been working in this project fro two years now, and she's so passionate about it, and how muted the colors are and how cool and faded the designs look

also can't wait for the inevitable question everybody will do bringing up the AMAs 2001 denim outfit with Justin :gimmemoar: 

Artsy fartsney is coming 

Archived