Which era has best music videos?

CharlieBlue8

Which era has the best music videos?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I appreciate that you're showing some love to Currentney. I did enjoy the Slumber Party video as well.

But seriously? :cackling:

I was joking!!! But she did have one good video. Obviously there is better in other eras :pleaseshhh:

Just now, onyxchief1 said:

Wow Britney Era videos are ON POINT! Slave 4 U & Overprotected Darkchild remix are my favorite off all time. 

They are magical.I remember how everybody looked at her like she's the most precious diamond in the world :unreal:

I can't choose a favorite.I hardly chose a favorite song and i feel like i'm cheating on all of her great songs :britdrown: 

Being completely objective, I have to concede that ITZ likely has the best music videos, despite it being neither my favorite album nor era (Blackout and Britney hold those distinctions, respectively). And obviously, BOMT, Oops, Britney and Circus eras all have incredible music videos as well.

But, it’s just hard to top the ITZ three (I mean, “Toxic,” in and of itself, is so damn perfect it’s hard to give this distinction to any era that excludes it). Plus, even though there’s only three MVs, they’re all extremely different from one another, from musically to visually and thematically. 

source.gif

britney-spears-toxic.gif?resize=500,267

source.gif

“Oops!.. I Did It Again” was a strong era from start to finish with 4 fantastic visuals each complimenting the chosen single and they are all so different from one another give the era a real great mix. And most importantly all have stood the test of time. 

“Britney” and “In The Zone” are close runner up’s for sure. 

Archived