Pitbull Joins Britney Spears' Piece Of Me' Tour, New Dates Added!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Global icon Britney Spears has tapped Mr. Worldwide for her Piece Of Me Tour.

Global icon Britney Spears has tapped Mr. Worldwide for her Piece Of Me Tour.

Britney and Pitbull (and Romeo Santos) teamed up together on a song titled "Hey Ma" off the Fast & Furious 8 soundtrack, but Queen B ended up getting replaced by Camila Cabello. In what world???

"It was an honor to be able to work with Britney,” Pitbull said of their panned project together. Fortunately, their version of the track eventually leaked onto the Internet anyway, but their collaboration doesn't end there.

Pitbull will join Britney's arena and stadium shows in the UK and Europe this summer, the first of which kicks off at Brighton Pride on August 4. It's also worth mentioning Britney and Pitbull both performed residencies inside the Axis Theater inside Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas for years.

See what Exhale is saying about this.

And because of such a high demand for tickets to this exclusive tour, the Glory singer added several additional dates, including a third show at London’s O2 Arena on Sunday, August 26th, as well as one at Birmingham’s Genting Arena on August 31st and another at Blackpool’s Tower Festival on September 1st.

Tickets for these shows will go on sale next Tuesday (February 13) at 10 am.

4 August 2018 – Brighton & Hove Pride, Preston Park, Brighton

17 August 2018 – Scarborough Open Air Theatre, Scarborough

18 August 2018 – Manchester Arena, Manchester

22 August 2018 – SSE Hydro, Glasgow

24 August 2018 – The O2, London

26 August 2018 - London, UK O2 Arena

28 August 2018 - Paris, France Accorhotels Arena

31 August 2018 - Birmingham, UK Genting Arena

September 1 2018 - Blackpool, UK Tower Festival

Perhaps they'll team up together in the studio for a song ahead of their joint venture. Look, I've never been the biggest Pitbull fan, but there's no denying he knows how to craft a chart-topper. I wouldn't be too mad at seeing Britney's name up on the Hot 100 again. Now get to work work!

Thoughts on Pitbull joining Britney on tour? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived