Should We Expect Changes In POM: The Tour?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're probably the worst team by any artist, so... I expect nothing, bringing the whole production would be enough and fair to be honest, tickets are very expensive and this time is sponsored by Pepsi also, so I don't get why it's so hard for them to travel everything like they did with Circus Tour. I'ts been 4 years, come on! I remember back in 2013 a couple days before Brit started the residency somebody from Planet Hollywood said "don't expect to see the same show after six months" lol.

12 hours ago, goldenboi92 said:

i don't expect much changes to the show. she will probably keep it similar to all the christmas shows, iheartradio, and asian tour.  probably keep it simple for all the theaters. i don't know why people even expect much. we have literally seen the same show for so many years. 

Its the sponsorship thats making me question the changes. Pepsi wouldn't invest if they weren't sure it was going to sell or was decent quality, particularly if they're working with someone who nas such a history with them.

Archived