Should We Expect Changes In POM: The Tour?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

Now that Piece of Me has pretty much sold out entirely, we have confirmation that Britney will be appearing in a SuperBowl Commercial and both Pepsi and Elizabeth Arden are sponsoring the tour, can we assume that there will be changes?
Although Britney is a huge star, I honestly don't think they'd invest in an act or a tour if they didn't expect 100% in return, particularly if she appears on their Super Bowl Commerical. 

I hope they rework the tour somewhat, and bring new elements into the show somehow.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at a pool party and heard of some changes:

Love Me Down will be a buzz single pre tour. She will be performing it after Womanizer.

Overprotected makes its long awaited return, replacing Do Something in the show. 

STTA will become a staple, 100% live each show. 

I also made connections to be the Freakshow boy for Mohegan, bookmark me! 

;) 

I don't think she's going to make changes, but i do hope so!

During the Asian tour the intro/opening was really cheap without the prop + there was no lift or anything so she just walked on and off the stage and to me thats very cheap for a britney spears concert. i dont think we will get the big tree and stuff but i do hope they make some changes cuz to me the asian tour was a very cheap version of the piece of me show.

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Love Me Down will be a buzz single pre tour. She will be performing it after Womanizer.

Overprotected makes its long awaited return, replacing Do Something in the show. 

;) 

I wouldn't complain if this was true tbh.

3 minutes ago, wiloconyx said:

I don't think she's going to make changes, but i do hope so!

During the Asian tour the intro/opening was really cheap without the prop + there was no lift or anything so she just walked on and off the stage and to me thats very cheap for a britney spears concert. i dont think we will get the big tree and stuff but i do hope they make some changes cuz to me the asian tour was a very cheap version of the piece of me show.

Did the Asia Tour have a sponsor though? 

I hope Team B are smart with Pepsi's money. I'd like to see the tree, if its not there, I hope we get a few setlist changes or new choreography.

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

;) 

:tear::tear::tear::tear:

9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

;) 

What's STTA? :)

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

;) 

if u didnt hear it from a pool party u arent a true insider xoxo 

Archived