How do I buy a ticket to London 02?! Help needed please.

Guest ukfan

When do tickets become available through ticket master go in sale to general public? 

I understand there's pre sales at the moment? I'm not with 02 and I don't want to sign up to the tour group because I'm sure there's a charge.. 

I just want to buy my ticket ASAP before they sell out. 

A friend told me that Manchester already sold out but I don't think it's true because I swear it's not on sale till tomorrow??  please help this is my first concert and I'm 24!! 

How do I buy my ticket fast?  are they already on sale?  or does it start tomorrow??  

Someone please tell me what to do... thanks 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

General sale is tomorrow so shows are definitely not sold out. However it seems that the pre sale from today is rubbish and no one has gotten any tickets even tho it says it's not available anymore. If you register with live nation for free you should be able to try and get tickets today but the situation is horrible so we might have to wait until tomorrow for general sales. 

The general sale is tomorrow at 10AM. Also presales aren’t allowed to put ALL seats up for sale so that people who are relying on general sale can still have a chance at getting tickets. Unfortunately some tickets have appeared on resale sites, but I think you should be fine. Good luck :) 

10 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Ta very much.. will you be going to a show?  if so what city?  I've already got my alarm set to get a ticket ASAP.. i know its not till auguest but I'm so excited:hype:.. do you think the Brighton show in April will be the whole tour?  surely they need time to learn new routines or mix it up a bit.. 

Doing UK dates,  one in April the others in August,  so you think they will keep pom as normal in Brighton then mix it up during the tour?  

Either way as long as I get my ticket :kisses2all:

I am going to the London show, got my ticket yesterday :) 

And the Brighton show isn't in April, it's in August as well. I don't know if it'll be the same as the other shows though as other artists are performing. If she's headlining she may perform a whole set though :) 

34 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Ta very much.. will you be going to a show?  if so what city?  I've already got my alarm set to get a ticket ASAP.. i know its not till auguest but I'm so excited:hype:.. do you think the Brighton show in April will be the whole tour?  surely they need time to learn new routines or mix it up a bit.. 

Doing UK dates,  one in April the others in August,  so you think they will keep pom as normal in Brighton then mix it up during the tour?  

Either way as long as I get my ticket :kisses2all:

Good luck :sendinglove: im going to the show in Sweden, got 2 floor tickets yesterday on pre sale, its gonna be amazing :giggleney:

12 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I'm trying for London too.. if your going to see Britney it's gotta be the O2..  just to hear her say "what's up London!"  ..I'll be travelling all day to get there though but its closer than Manchester.. where you from? :)

I live in London haha! What about you? 

25 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Gloucestershire.. in the cotswolds.. so I'm a proper country lad!  I'm trying to book a hotel tomorrow in advance because I've heard London is apparently expensive and when Britney is in town all hotels will be booked!  I'm booking Friday off work (travel) then Monday of to give me a chance to enjoy London.. I'm proper making a weekend of it! 

That sounds fun! And yeah you should get that hotel booked soon, they're not cheap here :hype: 

Archived