Idea on the London prices?

Jay31

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jv31 said:

I think I saw on Ticketmaster it is £60-140 or something like that...

Yep in other countries is confirmed the floor will be standing and not numbered so this could be around £70-100 , seated tickets always are more expensive 

For example my ticket to see Gaga is general floor at £55, other pays £75 numbered seated at the sides on the high row. Next to the stage was more expensive 

My tickets to see Katy is drop zone at £71 and the sides next to the stage was at £120.

So maybe you can have an idea, I have pre-sale access but I will have the money to purchase next week :kyliecry: but when get the prices I will post it 

5 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

London prices starts at £55 (Manchester aswell). Scar and Glasgow stars at £45.

All the people are saying the show at Scar is so random... I could go is not that far but I'm more close to Manchester. But is just the day before Man. So I won't have time to travel again to Manchester so I don't know :lostney:

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yep in other countries is confirmed the floor will be standing and not numbered so this could be around £70-100 , seated tickets always are more expensive 

For example my ticket to see Gaga is general floor at £55, other pays £75 numbered seated at the sides on the high row. Next to the stage was more expensive 

My tickets to see Katy is drop zone at £71 and the sides next to the stage was at £120.

So maybe you can have an idea, I have pre-sale access but I will have the money to purchase next week :kyliecry: but when get the prices I will post it 

This is really helpful! Thank you!

42 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

London prices starts at £55 (Manchester aswell). Scar and Glasgow stars at £45.

What about the most expensive ones? I want to see her up close but at the same time I didn't want it to be standing in front but seated. So I'm still debating what kind of ticket I will buy but definitely one that is closer to her. 

8 minutes ago, Jv31 said:

This is really helpful! Thank you!

Do you know how good the seating is on the sides. If it is the only seated one that is close I wonder if it's worth buying one of them or should I just be brave and get a standing one (I get a bit of anxiety in crowds ) 

1 hour ago, timito said:

Do you know how good the seating is on the sides. If it is the only seated one that is close I wonder if it's worth buying one of them or should I just be brave and get a standing one (I get a bit of anxiety in crowds ) 

I have no idea but I have anxiety with crowds too :sendinglove:

1 hour ago, timito said:

What about the most expensive ones? I want to see her up close but at the same time I didn't want it to be standing in front but seated. So I'm still debating what kind of ticket I will buy but definitely one that is closer to her. 

No idea how much would cost the most expensive. First pre sale starts on Thursday at 9 am.

1 hour ago, timito said:

According to the Ticket Master page, for the London show the prices are from £62 to £139 so that's probably the most expensive 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

All the people are saying the show at Scar is so random... I could go is not that far but I'm more close to Manchester. But is just the day before Man. So I won't have time to travel again to Manchester so I don't know :lostney:

Thats too bad that Scar is before Manchester. Better tickets for Manchester, then cheapest for Scarborough and weekend in this beautiful place!

Archived