Britney's old colleague shares a memory

Guest riccus

Guest riccus

Steps then and now

Success had brought with it internal conflicts, however. In 1999, Steps supported then-label-mate Britney Spears on her North America tour, with the band traversing the country in a tour bus. Well, the band minus H, who flew on Britney’s private jet. “No one wants to sleep on a bus!” H says by way of explanation. “I do suffer with insomnia, I do,” he adds, when he notices the exaggerated eyerolls. So what happened on the plane? “You know what? Britney was so knackered she’d just sleep a lot. I was mainly chatting with her mum.”

can't blame the girl. She likes to sleep :tiffcackle:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that. Back then the media here in the UK tried to make a thing out of Britney and H dating but keeping it a secret. As far as I remember though, not many believed it as most of us assumed he was gay no matter how hard they tried to prove otherwise. He finally came out a few years ago and admitted he had been dating their manager when he was supposed to be with Britney.

Archived