Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

4 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

My friend went and he’s been to POM 25 times, he said she wore the red toxic outfit and for WB she wore a black and red outfit with a heart on the butt, however it hasn’t been worn before apparently and she wore a red hat. Choreo and attitude was “on point” and her makeup and hair was done preofessionally. She DOES jump the tree and she does the BBMA toxic choreo. They also apparently are filming tonight’s show too but he doesn’t know to what extent or why. 

:groovin::groovin::groovin:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

My friend went and he’s been to POM 25 times, he said she wore the red toxic outfit and for WB she wore a black and red outfit with a heart on the butt, however it hasn’t been worn before apparently and she wore a red hat. Choreo and attitude was “on point” and her makeup and hair was done preofessionally. She DOES jump the tree and she does the BBMA toxic choreo. They also apparently are filming tonight’s show too but he doesn’t know to what extent or why. 

It was for sure the red Toxic leotard she currently wears? Or was it a new red leotard?

Oh and did she wear actual boots and not socks?

Just now, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

He was like “the red toxic outfit” insinuating it’s one of the ones she’s worn before for POM, so no I don’t believe the Toxic one is new. And yes she wears actual boots :) 

I guess we’ll have to wait and see then. :orangu: At least the boots tidbit makes me feel better, I cannot stand those socks, it looks so bad. :anxiety: Thanks! :sendinglove:

You all need to relax omg, this performance is for the GP. It’s not anything new or anything. For all who want to know information, we know this:

Britney filmed four takes of Work ***** (according to fans in attendance).

Toxic was filmed twice, and she wore the red leotard she most likely wears now for it, if not the older one.

This black work ***** outfit with the heart on the back is something new, due to the fact that if you look at all of her opening costumes that were black, none has a black heart on her butt. However, one thing is certain (according to those in attendance) was Britney was wearing boots, NOT the socks! 

If we’re lucky, she’ll wear the new costume for Work ***** tonight.

Just now, Nicky Hilton said:

You all need to relax omg, this performance is for the GP.

This is exactly why everyone is so nervous though. The GP decide the fate of her career, we can only do so much.

If it was for us, we don’t care. We’d just sweep it under the rug like all her other bad performances. This actually matters because it will be broadcasted on the biggest TV special for NYE.

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This is exactly why everyone is so nervous though. The GP decide the fate of her career, we can only do so much.

If it was for us, we don’t care. We’d just sweep it under the rug like all her other bad performances. This actually matters because it will be broadcasted on the biggest TV special for NYE.

And apparently she blew it wearing that red mess of a leotard that adds 20 pounds to her skinny body that the gp won't be able to see :imok:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

And apparently she blew it wearing that red mess of a leotard that adds 20 pounds to her skinny body that the gp won't be able to see :imok:

If she has good hair, makeup, and attitude, the fruit roll up won't hurt her too much

Archived