Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riccus

Well as most of you know there is the ossified members. People who post negative **** , if there ain't any try to find something to pick up on her and be very rude.Last night was an example of this ****. As a Britney fan and as a non jelaous person would knows after 20 years , she's a performer , she choose to be a performer other than being a power vocalists.In the 2000s we were able to put this people behind the amazing performances because there were no social media , no forums and not so common internet communication. But in the later years I see there is a lot of this "ossified members " who throw **** before general public. 

I have added most of them to my ignore list but I still am able to see most of their hatred . And I don't understand this...I get it , as a Britney fan it's hard to have amazing big things out of Britney since she puts her career on the back track for so many years. But there is one thing I don't understand. How on earth can a person ...a human being could spend most of their time by picking the most awful things from an artist who served , rewarded and still in the top place after  20 year  of professional and 25 year on television career. 

you did great Britney. You deserve everything..

2 minutes ago, riccus said:

Well as most of you know there is the ossified members. People who post negative **** , if there ain't any try to find something to pick up on her and be very rude.Last night was an example of this ****. As a Britney fan and as a non jelaous person would knows after 20 years , she's a performer , she choose to be a performer other than being a power vocalists.In the 2000s we were able to put this people behind the amazing performances because there were no social media , no forums and not so common internet communication. But in the later years I see there is a lot of this "ossified members " who throw **** before general public. 

I have added most of them to my ignore list but I still am able to see most of their hatred . And I don't understand this...I get it , as a Britney fan it's hard to have amazing big things out of Britney since she puts her career on the back track for so many years. But there is one thing I don't understand. How on earth can a person ...a human being could spend most of their time by picking the most awful things from an artist who served , rewarded and still in the top place after  20 year  of professional and 25 year on television career. 

you did great Britney. You deserve everything..

so anyone who disagrees with you is jealous...

smon.gif

Guest riccus
Just now, Dark.Knight said:

so anyone who disagrees with you is jealous...

smon.gif

Last night was kind of an receipt of this idea.People knew she was lip synching for most of her career. And If I hate someone lipsyncing on stage I would cut my relationship with her immediately. Unfortunately people started to make  negative remarks about her. 

Dude ...Hate is not a healthy thing. She kip syncs, she's out of her breath  most of the time.What people want   from her  ?  I'm watching the same performance with my own eyes...I'm like , yo I need to share how amazing it was with my fan friends...And I got " there is gum in her mouth , she was bad at lipsyncing , her face looks odd , that dress ugh"and twitter goes " do you guys see the green thing that must be her microchip "..

I'm just like so done with this ****... Sometimes I'm like "why do I wanna share my joy with people , they're gonna try to tarnish it anyway."

Archived