Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Work ***** was great, of course there were parts where the dancing seemed a little bit off and she seemed stiff at times, but I think they also edited it weirdly panning away and then coming back at weird times. The last breakdown was a little weak. However, if I'm gonna be honest, I thought Toxic was almost hard to watch. Idk if it was the outfit and the editing or what, but it made her look terrible. She was spazzing out the entire time, her arms and legs were stiff and there wasn't much dancing, and personally, with Toxic I think editing was on her side. If they edited and just showed her the entire time with a close full body shot, she def wouldve been dragged. 

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

If you're like me, you stayed home and had a quiet night hanging around. I watched WB performance with my family, but was up alone for Toxic. These were the reactions I saw: 

Mom and Brother - Thought Britney looked absolutely amazing, and thought the dancing was good. Overall had positive things to say. 

Grandma - Talked to my grandma on the phone after WB, she watched it because she knows I'm a monster Britney fan. Didn't like it, said she just walked on staged and flailed her arms (exhale teas:anxiety:) Couldn't understand the lyrics and didn't like how she used a song with the word '*****' in it. She's 86 though, so I'll pass that off as an age thing. She's so cute:quirkney:

Friend 1 - Called me to tell me Britney was performing. Said she looked good but moved like a robot :( No other opinions 

Friend 2 - A casual Britney fan. We talked about both performances after Toxic and she said stuff like 'She looks absolutely flawless. Her dancing was good but she seems kinda bored with the routine, almost as if she's just going through the motions.' Overall she loved it though. 

____

The reviews seemed pretty mixed, almost like I was talking to Exhell users in real life:idkney: What about you guys? Did your friends or family have any words about tonight's performances? 

Discuss!

This made me laugh you seem so funny

9 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

I wonder why they cut the intro to Toxic after she jumps from the tree.

Also, her choker keeps disappearing lol

I didn't even notice that!!! Sometimes she has the red choker and sometimes she has the cute necklace... LOL.... either way still amazing and i'm happy with it... I only didn't like the tree part at the beginning because it felt too long and boring and it seemed like even she doesn't like the choreo up there so she had to do some freestyling lol.

Archived