Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well if they pre-recorded the performances like you said... there isn’t any problem because the tree is at The Axis. They just set up for WB, record. Set up for Toxic, record. Done.

And she’s not performing them as a medley, she’ll have two performances broadcasted.

Oh okay.  JLo's was a medley when she did it last year.  So I assumed Britney was going right from Work ***** into Toxic.  I think the Toxic tree would be nice for TV so hopefully they do split it into 2 performances. 

Just now, JSnews said:

Oh okay.  JLo's was a medley when she did it last year.  So I assumed Britney was going right from Work ***** into Toxic.  I think the Toxic tree would be nice for TV so hopefully they do split it into 2 performances. 

I think that's just how JLO's show is. Unless Britney's doing WB/Womanzier, but yeah. It will be two performances of slayage.

ccU4Tsv.gif

Just now, Fenixxx123 said:

that makes so much sense but I don´t want to believe it :kyliecry:

I do think she is gonna announce a residency. Because she is doing promo and they only do that for her shows because they just care about money. 

It wouldn't be for Pom so that secret project had to be for the performances 

Just now, ZAM9315 said:

Wait so is this prerecorded? Or live 

It's airing on ABC at 8 p.m. EST.  Her show begins at 9 p.m. in Vegas which is PST.   That's a cumulative 3 hour time difference.   Unless Britney has a time machine this **** is prerecorded.  Which is GREAT!  Because we'll get good hair and makeup, maybe better costumes, and they'll use the best angles and takes!

Just now, JSnews said:

It's airing on ABC at 8 p.m. EST.  Her show begins at 9 p.m. in Vegas which is PST.   That's a cumulative 3 hour time difference.   Unless Britney has a time machine this **** is prerecorded.  Which is GREAT!  Because we'll get good hair and makeup, maybe better costumes, and they'll use the best angles and takes!

I believe it's the broadcast that goes on at 8, not Britney (from what I understand). It could very well be pre-recorded, but I think she'll go on later in the broadcast. Work ***** before the countdown, Toxic after.

4 minutes ago, JSnews said:

Oh okay good.  Hope she kills it. Praying her costume hair and makeup are on point.  

Fifth Harmony did this last year; they filmed their performance for NYE BEFORE Camilla left the group, then Camilla left the group, and their performance aired several days later on NYE.  NONE of these piped in performances are live.

AND WHO CARES!?  I want a prerecorded performance so it's flawless!

Archived