Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

Just now, ralphynno said:

I think they're the strongest uptempo choreos currently, along with Me Against The Music. She wants to impress. I'm thanking the gods she isn't doing Make me and SP, it'd be so boring...

This. It's New Years Eve,  we want to dance and have some fun,:feelingmyself: Toxic is probably her most-liked dance song among the GP and Work ***** is her most recent iconic bop. Seriously I'm really excited for it, even though I still know in my heart it probably won't be on BBMA 2016's level

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Anita **** said:

This is awesome, 2017 ending on a good note :bang:  I so hope it was prerecorded on that set from the ''secret project''. Kinda scared of the Toxic perfomance if it's to be filmed in a regular POM show, she often seems to loose her energy a bit by then.

But then the water wakes her up again so it’s all good :lemmetellu:

44 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

But what's the purpose of doing Toxic and Work *****? The songs are old.

I think Toxic is the only song of hers that's still played on the radio :mcorangu:

And considering the "success" of Perfume, Pretty Girls, Make Me... and Slumber Party, we can say that even 4 years later Work ***** is still her current single :mattafact:

I wish she performed the classics BOMT or OIDIA, but since she didn't include them in the promo performances of last year, I doubt she'll ever perform them again in this kind of events.

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think Toxic is the only song of hers that's still played on the radio :mcorangu:

And considering the "success" of Perfume, Pretty Girls, Make Me... and Slumber Party, we can say that even 4 years later Work ***** is still her current single :mattafact:

I wish she performed the classics BOMT or OIDIA, but since she didn't include them in the promo performances of last year, I doubt she'll ever perform them again in this kind of events.

It's stupid to keep promoting her old hits but they are doing it for a purpose. To create hype for the residency. They could care less about new music anymore. 

5 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

I can imagine it already

Announcer: Britney Spears live from Las Vegas!

Work ***** intro (dancers get in place)
Britney conducts the orchestra, knee bend, more conducting with her hands, does Work ***** choreo.

Camera switches to audience members cheering during dance breaks, shows her walking and miming "Party in France" while she skips ahead,, walks forward, walks back, knee bend, then begins to dance.

More audience shots.

She does "Here comes the police bit" before another audience shot."

The Work, work, work, arm raise is in full and a closeup and then final dance break, more audience shots.

Commercial follows.

Announcer: "Let's check in back with Britney."

Toxic. Britney is on the tree, heart explosions, goofy faces, arm dancing, hair flips before the tree jump in her red fruit rollup/Ginger Spice outfit.

BBMA's choreo with a knee bend and airing the fart move thrown in for fun before the dance break where she goes on the floor.

As she slides, camera cuts to audience. Next shot is her being thrown in the air.

Finishes song by standing stiffly before hairflipping to the end of the song.

"Thank you so much Vegas and NYC, you guys are amazing! Happy New Year!" *runs off stage*

are you the creative director? :umomg: 

:kyliecry:

7 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

I can imagine it already

Announcer: Britney Spears live from Las Vegas!

Work ***** intro (dancers get in place)
Britney conducts the orchestra, knee bend, more conducting with her hands, does Work ***** choreo.

Camera switches to audience members cheering during dance breaks, shows her walking and miming "Party in France" while she skips ahead,, walks forward, walks back, knee bend, then begins to dance.

More audience shots.

She does "Here comes the police bit" before another audience shot."

The Work, work, work, arm raise is in full and a closeup and then final dance break, more audience shots.

Commercial follows.

Announcer: "Let's check in back with Britney."

Toxic. Britney is on the tree, heart explosions, goofy faces, arm dancing, hair flips before the tree jump in her red fruit rollup/Ginger Spice outfit.

BBMA's choreo with a knee bend and airing the fart move thrown in for fun before the dance break where she goes on the floor.

As she slides, camera cuts to audience. Next shot is her being thrown in the air.

Finishes song by standing stiffly before hairflipping to the end of the song.

"Thank you so much Vegas and NYC, you guys are amazing! Happy New Year!" *runs off stage*

You should put all this in a spoiler . maybe people want to experience it on the official date. 

Archived