Christina Aguilera Says There's Another Female Artist On Her Collab With P!nk

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Christina Aguilera's collaboration with P!nk features a second female vocalist, but who?

UPDATE // OCTOBER 11, 2018:

[adinserter block="1"]

It's been a year since P!nk first revealed she and Xtina recorded a song together, but what we didn't know is that said track features a third female singer.

“I know [Pink] mentioned it," Xtina told Andy Cohen during her interview with Andy Cohen on Sirius XM.

"It’s a really cool song. There’s actually another dope female vocalist on it as well. It’s a timeless kind of classic," she continued.

"It can come out at any time.” 

My guesses are Kelly Clarkson or Sia. Maaaaybe Gaga only because I'm an optimist. And I expected the song to be an uptempo pop track, but X describing it as "timeless" leads me to believe it's a ballad. Release it sis!

More on BreatheHeavy.com:

Christina Aguilera Believes The ‘Bionic’ Era Was Sabotaged

[adinserter block="2"]

EARLIER // DECEMBER 4, 2017:

The biggest song of all time has been recorded.

Does this all sound familiar? It's because P!nk revealed in October that she and her former arch nemesis, Christina Aguilera, had recorded a track together.

During that appearance on Watch What Happens Live, P!nk played Plea The 5th. One of the questions brought up her past feud with Xtina. She cleared the air (after revealing Christina literally took a swing at her in a club once) then dropped this gem: "we did a song together."

Most assumed that was a reference to "Lady Marmalade," but no *******, she meant a NEW SONG. A caller phoned in later and asked if Pink would collaborate with Christina. "We may or may not have already collaborated," she admitted. "I don't know if I'm allowed to say that."

You're not, but you did. And now the singer is doubling down. She confirms in a new interview that the song they recorded together is a duet and is slated for Xtina's forthcoming(??? lolol) new album.

"We did a duet for her album and I don’t know when it’s coming out but it’s amazing," she told The Sun. “We did it two years ago so I don’t remember the title, but she’s incredible.”

Why now? Perhaps Pink is tired of waiting for a new album from Christina as well. Thanks for the push, sis!

Thoughts on Pink and Xtina collaborating? Let us know in the comments below.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived