What's your opinion on these songs?

indyRS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect lover- OBSESSED. One of Blackouts best songs. "Baby I'm yours for the taking, don't you wanna see my body naked" is the perfect lyric for being a c*ck worshipping **** *****

Mannequin- I have no idea what most of the lyrics are in this song but it is still a BOP. The leaked footage of her performing it slays me (RIP to that flawless choreography)

Brave New Girl- It doesn't fit in with the rest of the album but it's a cheesy tune that makes me want to step outside and uncover my eyes. It always reminds of Legally Blonde for some reason.

Get naked- I HAVE FISTED MY TUNA PURSE TO THIS SONG SOOOOOO MANY TIMES. FLAWLESS. LEGENDARY. IT DESERVED A VIDEO. IT DESERVED MORE PERFORMANCES

GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF

jordan53uejs.gifjordan53uejs.gifjordan53uejs.gif

What do you think of them sis? :ineedthetruth:

7 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Perfect lover

Mannequin

Brave New Girl

Get Naked

Just curious as to how y'all feel about them.

PL - underrated, one of my favorite songs from the album

Mannequin - it's only ok, still waiting for the english version

BNG - underwhelming, i like the verses but that's it

GN - my 2nd fav song from BO

Just now, Dripping For Britney said:

Perfect lover- OBSESSED. One of Blackouts best songs. "Baby I'm yours for the taking, don't you wanna see my body naked" is the perfect lyric for being a c*ck worshipping **** *****

Mannequin- I have no idea what most of the lyrics are in this song but it is still a BOP. The leaked footage of her performing it slays me (RIP to that flawless choreography)

Brave New Girl- It doesn't fit in with the rest of the album but it's a cheesy tune that makes me want to step outside and uncover my eyes. It always reminds of Legally Blonde for some reason.

Get naked- I HAVE FISTED MY TUNA PURSE TO THIS SONG SOOOOOO MANY TIMES. FLAWLESS. LEGENDARY. IT DESERVED A VIDEO. IT DESERVED MORE PERFORMANCES

GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF

jordan53uejs.gifjordan53uejs.gifjordan53uejs.gif

What do you think of them sis? :ineedthetruth:

MY TUNA PURSE *****!:tiffcackle:

And yes at that Legally Blnde connection. It really sounds like a song they'd play in a montage of cheesy scenes

Perfect Lover is a masterpiece, her vocals, the instrumental, the overall production and everything about it is perfect!

Mannequin on the other hand is one of my least favorite Britney songs, the lyrics are meh, her voice is over processed, and the only thing I somewhat like is the chorus.

Brave New Girl is an okay song but it's still a bop! It feels out of place on ITZ and more of a Britney song

Get Naked is E V E R Y T H I N G! Everything is beyond perfect and my inner ******** is released every time I hear the song!! :pumped:

Perfect lover - probably my least favorite from BO along with Get back. I listen to it from time to time

Mannequin - one of the more interesting songs on Circus, although the production i feel is messy i like the sassy tone. hate the "i don't care, i don't care....." part

Brave new girl - I really think it's a great song but i agree it doesn't fit well with the rest of the album

Get naked (i was listening to it while entering this thread)  - I love it but it shouldn't be so long and the male voice goes on for way too much time :overitkbye: 

Perfect Lover - Addictive, the melody is ear candy.

Mannequin - Interesting and nice experimental track. I've always related Circus with Bedtime Stories and this is the Bedtime Story of the album.

Brave New Girl - Fun song, but easily the weakest on In The Zone. I think Strangest Love would have been a better fit.

Get Naked - Love this track and I wouldn't change anything about it.

36 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Perfect lover

Mannequin

Brave New Girl

Get Naked

Perfect Lover - One of the best on Blackout tbh but I rarely listen to it
Mannequin - Hated it at first, love it now :myjam:
Brave New Girl - :idkney:
Get Naked - A bit repetitive and long, I only listen to it when playing the full album. It's perfect for an interlude :NYcackle:

Perfect Lover - Really good, infectious but kind of blends together with Ooh Ooh Baby and Get Back :umsaywhat:

Mannequin - Awesome, one of my favorites on Circus; quirky, experimental but I love it; also... the original choreo 2qi8l15.jpg

Brave New Girl - garbage, complete and utter **** and I'm dissapointed that it took up a spot on ITZ; sounds like a Britney / Crossroads reject 2qi8l15.jpg

Get Naked (I Got a Plan) - 3rd favorite on BO, perfect lap-dance material and I might add that to my bucket list :kyliecry:

Perfect Lover - don't like it as much as other songs from Blackout although it's pretty underrated on here and I like the dark atmosphere of the song!

Mannequin - I LOVED it when Circus came out, not so much nowadays but it's still a bop and has relatable lyrics.

Brave New Girl - not as bad as it's made out to be. It's a fun song and underrated on here

Get Naked - one of my favourite songs from Blackout! It's amazing, the production on it is so good.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Perfect Lover sounds like The weeknd in a more girly way

Mannequin is cool and sounds like Blackout 

Brave new girl doesn't fit ITZ, fun but average song

Get Naked is different and a new sound for 2007. One of her best track

Perfect Lover - it’s a standout “Blackout” track - love the production, love the lyrics, love the vocals! 

Mannequin - I like it, I don’t love it. Good “Circus” album track but nothing special. 

Brave New Girl - it’s sweet Britney pop which feels more like it belongs on the “Britney” album rather than “In The Zone” 

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) - just a classic “Blackout” song ; very catchy and **** and over produced. Love it! 

Archived