What's your opinion on these songs?

indyRS

1 hour ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Perfect lover- OBSESSED. One of Blackouts best songs. "Baby I'm yours for the taking, don't you wanna see my body naked" is the perfect lyric for being a c*ck worshipping **** *****

Mannequin- I have no idea what most of the lyrics are in this song but it is still a BOP. The leaked footage of her performing it slays me (RIP to that flawless choreography)

Brave New Girl- It doesn't fit in with the rest of the album but it's a cheesy tune that makes me want to step outside and uncover my eyes. It always reminds of Legally Blonde for some reason.

Get naked- I HAVE FISTED MY TUNA PURSE TO THIS SONG SOOOOOO MANY TIMES. FLAWLESS. LEGENDARY. IT DESERVED A VIDEO. IT DESERVED MORE PERFORMANCES

GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED GET NAKED TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF

jordan53uejs.gifjordan53uejs.gifjordan53uejs.gif

What do you think of them sis? :ineedthetruth:

Pretty much this 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, indyRS said:

Perfect lover 

Mannequin

Brave New Girl

Get Naked

Just curious as to how y'all feel about them.

1) Catchy, ****, even if not my favourite one from blackout. Still great though! 7.5/10
2) I wish the lyrics weren't so uselessly criptic and the vocals were less processed, but it's still a great song. Dancey but artistic. 7.5/10
3) Awful melody, awful vocal processing, awful lyrics. A disaster. Her worst "primeney" musical episode. 2.5/10
4) Amazing. **** as ****, edgy, absolutely wonderful. 9.5.10

• Perfect lover
    - One of the worst from Blackout. The verses sound so simple, it's not the simplicity, it's how lame they sound, how lame it feels. Like they were just throwing things that kinda sounded similar and said "yay, we have a rhyme!". Just like most of the Blackout songs, I hate the male intervention with "are we ready, are we ready, ready" "uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh x100000"" as soon as I start hearing that I just feel like pulling out my hair :wontcry: 

• Mannequin
    The most Blackout-ish song from Circus. I've always felt it belongs to Blackout, but somehow is not as obnoxious as, let's say, Perfect Lover or Get Back. I don't have anything against it, it's just kinda forgettable to me.

• Brave New Girl
    Cheesy sound, although the lyrics are kinda tacky, I like it but it just doesn't fit in ITZ. It's not AS BAD as people make it seem, but I agree it isn't the best moment of her discography. I would've included Don't Hang Up in the satandard edition and left BNG as a the bonus track.

• Get Naked
    Ugh :wontcry: basically the same as Perfect Lover, but I think the Circus performance kinda made it less obnoxious. 

PL is too repetitive. I think its my least listened to album track but its still good.

Mannequin: I really liked it when it first came out. I was here for experimental Britney. Now when I listen to it I think of the mannequin video which makes me sad.

BNG is a cute song. I dont understand the hate for it. I think it would have made a nice movie song.

GN should have been a single with a high budget video ala Dark Horse.

Three of my absolute favourites!!! Like, all within my top 10, listen to them all the time, truly stand-out tracks for me.

Perfect Lover is pure seductive heaven.

Mannequin is the "something more urban" of Circus album.

Get Naked is flawless ***.

And then there's Brave New Girl... It's catchy, but ultimately crap. Sounds like something from an early 2000s teen movie soundtrack...but like a song that is on the CD but isn't actually in the movie. Does not fit ITZ at all.

Perfect Lover: a grower for me. I didn't instantly like it when I first heard it but for a few years I've been loving it

Mannequin: One of my favorite on Circus, always loved listening to it, her voice is so mesmerizing on it 

Brave New Girl: autotune mess 

Get Naked: is MY ****. Always was one of my top 3 on blackout and still jam to it to this day

11 hours ago, indyRS said:

Perfect lover is an amazing deep-cut, it's perfect on Blackout. I like how it's **** and dark but also uplifting.

Mannequin is one of my favorites from Circus, I loved the leaked choreo footage and the performance in TCSBS. Its different from any other song.

Brave New Girl I like this song but it's not really right for in the zone, it should have been either on the Britney album or on the GHMP album  (since I find it's very cohesive with do something, I've just begun and Boys & Girls)

Get Naked is just flawless. When I first listened to Blackout this song gave me chills all the way. It's the track that consolidated Blackout, like Blackout would not be Blackout without this track. It's so dark and **** it should have been a bomb *** bad *** single. It's one of the few tracks I always invisioned a perfectly dark and freaky music video for. I loved the performance and choreo on TCSBS as well.

Archived