original choreo for make me

goincrazy4brit

anyone remember this? britney herself put it on her instagram page

why she always doing that? the choreo was so good and complex and always she scraps it at the end and make it simple and childish

she prefers to dance like a robot on stage but in rehearsals she makes practise in a more complex choreographies? for what reason? she's such a mystery!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, strunkbrandon said:

Still so ******* mad about this. I thought she was gonna perform this version at the vmas too. Like I get it, David LaChapelle owns the video and but does he have rights over the cheography as well? Why the hell could she not have used this? 

She does the 'my heart on fire when you're not around' part in the video so that's not the problem. She just decided to scrap it for something easier.

You can clearly see everything that is wrong with her current choreographies in this short video. The gaps between actual movements are absurd, that's why we are left with the *** wipe and **** explosion moves, not to mention the head tilt. There should be no gaps at all, it should be a constant choreo :sickofu:

Archived