original choreo for make me

goincrazy4brit

Definitely  not primeney material but way better than the arm waving **** she does every night at pom and even dared to perform at the vma's. The Make Me live choreography is a tragic mess, except for the little part in which she goes down with her body during the first verse. :Lshark:
She should have completed this choreography (you can tell it wasn't 100% finalized yet) and perform it on stage, it's not hard but it works very well with the song. :mattafact:
She ruined the song with those awful movements. Not to mention the shitty choreography she does during G-Eazy verse, she really loves making a fool out of herself.:tiffsniffle:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked this choreography and the one for Slumber Party. These examples along with the videos of her doing flips and head stands show that she's very flexible and fluid when she wants to be. She just doesn't motivate herself to do anything beyond a hair flip and I believe a creative director would really help with this inconsistency as someone needs to point it out to her. 

10 hours ago, Daxx said:

You can clearly see everything that is wrong with her current choreographies in this short video. The gaps between actual movements are absurd, that why we are left with the *** wipe and **** explosion moves, not to mention the head tilt. There should be no gaps at all, it should be a constant choreo :sickofu:

to give her time to breath for the live vocals.

:sofedup:

I dont get the obsession for this "original"  choreography which is 50% the same as the actual one. It's just a bunch of the same boring CharmLaDonna style moves :mattafact:

Make me didn't require that much of choreo and fierceness, that's why it was good enough as a lead single, the song is cool but she would have stood out much more on the Vma's with something like DYWCO or BETTER with a more energetic and dynamic song that actually requires more moves but anyway, it's in the past, let's just get over it and hope what's coming for the B10 era. :outwithit:

Archived