BOMT Blanket

ifuseekamy_

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

They release merch for albums that hit a **** ton of merch in their eras yet albums that had nothing are payed dust 

I agree, it’s like Team Britney wants us to keep remembering her as as teen idol. Larry must be going through a midlife crisis, trying to relive his prime days.

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

What? You don't think this is worth the $70? :wyd:

xmas_bitch_sweater_front.png

No I don't. You wear it at most one month. The normal expensive ugly sweater I've seen is about $25-$30

The only thing I think is maybe the right pricing is the magnets and shot glass. Still a little high but not outrageous. Then shipping comes in and it's still over $20. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No I don't. You wear it at most one month. The normal expensive ugly sweater I've seen is about $25-$30

The only thing I think is maybe the right pricing is the magnets and shot glass. Still a little high but not outrageous. Then shipping comes in and it's still over $20. 

Haha I was completely kidding, that thing is hideous! :eheeek: I wouldn't even wear it if I received it for free. 

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

Haha I was completely kidding, that thing is hideous! :eheeek: I wouldn't even wear it if I received it for free. 

I don't think it's ugly. I would never pay that though. I've bought three things from her store and an really against buying anything else. It would have to be the top notch of the top notch after Glory. Or they lower prices. I don't see that happening with their greed. 

Idc what ppl say they mislead fans. I would not have paid an extras $45 for my name on some shitty MM video screen shot if I thought my local record store was getting Glory. 

Archived