I'mma Need To Give Robin Leach Some Props On The Britney Painting Situation

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Again, for 100th time, he was reliable all the time, his source was legit. The issue was with Britney('s team) and changing plans in last minute. I am sure they did actually plan for a single around BBMAs performance, but something changed.

Did they film the video for MM before or after the BBMA's? It was after, wasn't it?

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did they film the video for MM before or after the BBMA's? It was after, wasn't it?

As far as I know, it was just supposed to be a premiere of the song either on the show or after/before, I can't remember correctly. But everything he said so far has been true or just cancelled/postponed by Britney's team, you really can't blame the guy. And he's **** old, why would he even bother to make false rumors to gain popularity. I literally won't stand people bashing Robin, he's a good guy.

1 hour ago, marrecarney said:

As far as I know, it was just supposed to be a premiere of the song either on the show or after/before, I can't remember correctly. But everything he said so far has been true or just cancelled/postponed by Britney's team, you really can't blame the guy. And he's **** old, why would he even bother to make false rumors to gain popularity. I literally won't stand people bashing Robin, he's a good guy.

Maybe it was a lyric video? I can totally see something like that happening.

As far as Robin Leach, I was raised on him. :BBMAney:

Archived