Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney: The Legacy Collection.. it’s become so amazing!!!!


Onyx1126

Recommended Posts

So.. I’m not sure if anyone will remember about me posting a project I was working on for Britney’s 20th Anniversary!! I had gone through a bunch of different ideas & the more I created, the more I learned.. it just grew into something really iconic!! 

 

AND......

 

A76F86B6-62C9-4360-A5CE-04C89824B286_zps

 

It’s a box set collection!!! It’s called “BRITNEY: THE LEGACY COLLECTION”.. 

I just got a rough physical of the box & inner sleeves & I’m freaking out!! Lol

So what it is...

Its packaged in a “lid box” and the cover art on the lid is what you in the top picture!

Inside it has 3 “legacy collections” all with their own sleeve and artwork.. 

“THE HITS”

It’s a 40 track/2 disc/digital LP with the singles/hits. Remastered & I worked hard on weaving a great playlist style track listing that flows.. instead of just  chronological.

 

”REMIXED”

20 track/1 disc/digital LP with 20 remixes that I find to be the best. It’s a blend of official remixes that just SLAM & unique unofficial remixes that really stand out. 

 

“STANDOUT ALBUM CUTS”

20 track/1 disc/digital LP... it’s the cream of the crop out of Britney’s discography. This is where you will find the songs like “Breathe On Me” & “Lonely”. These are the songs that should’ve/would’ve been smash hits, or at least just the ones that we all swoon for!

 

”PICTURE BOOKLET”

After that there is a booklet of more artwork I made including iconic pictures & outtakes from all the eras with my artistic work (which by the way I’m a beginner so I’ve learned more & more as I created this).. I definitely have a style though.. after making over 30 different covers & backs.. I started to notice that I really had my own style that seemed consistent lol

 

”BONUS SURPRISE”

So because I’m a dork I still wanted my collection to have something extra, even though I made it loool whatever.. but it’s another collection with its own sleeve!! “UNRELEASED” 15 track/1 disc (no digital LP). The best of the Unreleased gems remastered!

 

So... I thought I was done after my friend Dan made the mock up packaging for me to see & I called him & said “Guess what”?? And he made fun of me because it’s the 10th time I’ve changed something lololol... anyways.. I said “Guess what your gonna do for me as well?.. your gonna help me make a blu-ray/digital because I have no clue.. you on board?”.. obviously it’s like a walk in the park too him.. so I’m going in the studio with him & im adding a video collection to this!!! My idea is to try & keep it to a 2 disc/1 package.. all the music videos on 1 & then the other one will be a stage & performance collection that will have the big ones!! Award Shows & the best performances from the tours!!! 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

WOW.

This is going to be incredible!!!!!:otears:

I know!!!! I’m even kind of surprised at myself with it.. I want to have it so badly for myself now lololol 

This all started with an idea to make a 20 song LP called “It’s Britney *****: Twenty”..I just wanted to make it, include Hits & throw in some random standouts.. that was hard narrowing it down to 20 but I did end up with a great thing.. but then because of all the tinkering around creating that I was like.. NO!! This is 2 Decades of the biggest Pop Icon of recent times.. this needs to be bigger!!!

Im a singer/songwriter & I just started talking to my friends that do all of my pressing & mastering.. I had the idea for this whole collection & now it’s become a passion project! It’s not “thrown together”.. I’ve put so much effort into every detail!! So it’s gonna be a great gift for my friends that’s for sure.. and a great thing for me to have!! 

I’m interested to see what Team B has in mind, if anything? Lol... 

HEY TEAM B!!! Over here  <— I got what you need lmfao

Honestly it’s legit the best & all they would need to do is slap a new song or 2 in it.. promotional single!!! BOOM!! 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

You mean if only RCA would, RCA would never do something this cool because it would cost too much money! 

You know what’s crazy?? It doesn’t cost a lot of money at all!!! The way this is being packaged could easily sell for $100+ Most likely to bottom out at $80 and its about $9/Unit to produce..

the time & effort that went into making it special is another story lol  

The real issue is that they would most likely just throw it together..

They would prob just use “The Essential Britney Spears” release.. add MM & SP & use that 1 Glory picture that actually looks great!! With her arms up.. then they would most likely just repackage the Glory Japan Tour Edition for the USA & throw in the concerts that have been released on DVD already but as Blu-Ray.. MAYBE the big new feature would be a proper POM release.. 

It def wouldn’t feel dynamic for the fans 

 

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

You know what’s crazy?? It doesn’t cost a lot of money at all!!! The way this is being packaged could easily sell for $100+ Most likely to bottom out at $80 and its about $9/Unit to produce..

the time & effort that went into making it special is another story lol  

The real issue is that they would most likely just throw it together..

They would prob just use “The Essential Britney Spears” release.. add MM & SP & use that 1 Glory picture that actually looks great!! With her arms up.. then they would most likely just repackage the Glory Japan Tour Edition for the USA & throw in the concerts that have been released on DVD already but as Blu-Ray.. MAYBE the big new feature would be a proper POM release.. 

It def wouldn’t feel dynamic for the fans 

 

 

they wouldn't even be that good nor smart to release that ^ :tiffcackle:

the best product they ever released was GH:MP DVD.. that's how things are done for a super star :cinderellaney:

the singles collection box set was pretty nice too but there were too many mistakes in the booklet, incorrect information and parts of the design questionable :snapney:

but this is Britney we are talking about :outwithit:

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

all team Britney is gonna do is sell shirts with her prime pictures on sale for $39.99 (from $40.00)

This. And maybe a tweet. It can't be said enough that the stuff a lot of the fans do is better than what Britney's team does.

And op, this collection looks amazing! You're doing a great job with it!

 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

OMG I want this now!

Can you tell us a sample of the tracklist? I'm curious how you will put her singles in non-chronological order...

Yeah!! Sure.. 

I started by following the POM format a little bit.. and that’s really only because it really is just such a dynamic opening!! I don’t open with “Work *****” though, I open with “Hold It Against Me”. I still think that HIAM has the same kind of dynamic effect that the OIDIA(Rock/Hop Mix) had.. I mean.. when I went to Femme Fatale in Toronto HIAM punched you right in the face with its production but it’s also got this softer classic pop sound woven into it. It’s really the perfect combination of the “Britney Sound”... 

HIAM

WOMANIZER

3

BTI

GM

POM

Opens it up hard!! Interestingly enough MM is a perfect cool down after POM & the weird sound effect from POM & then the sound from MM.. it just flows...

after MM it goes into her mid-tempos/eclectic sounds.. so MATM, My Prerogative, Slumber Party, Slave.. all rests in a vibe section.. I decided to include DYWCO as well here, I think it was the best hype single & it was added to MM’s promotional campaign so.. BOOM! Plus it keeps it current and then Criminal bottoms it all out to end that section.

After Criminal gives you that moody cool down.. the next song you hear is Britney tapping on the mic “hey is this thing on?” So obvy ILRNR.. which takes it into a rock edgy vibe and IWG, Do Somethin’, S&M, Stronger all find there places in this part.. this electro/rock/power pop section leads into DLMBTLTK & the “Bonus Remix” Of BTMYH & really ambients out with Perfume. 

Circus opens up the bubblegum bops.. Radar & Shattered Glass(being a song that actually charted for no reason.. it deserved to be in the hit list) are woven into separating the moods of her older hits like OIDIA, BOMT, LUCKY.. it actually all works surprisingly well .. If U Seek Amy actually serves as a good sound to prepare for Lucky believe it or not..

It all leads up to the finale & I put S&S as the intro to the sort of “Final Act” of the whole thing.. so then here we find the songs that are just as punch you in the face as the ones that opened it up.. Toxic, TTWE, WB.. yada yada all close it out 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, storm said:

will a physical copy actual be a thing I can purchase and is the new tracklisting available yet?

The idea was to just make something I could gift to my friends that all have a connection to Britney in honor of her 20th.. I really have no real intention on trying to profit off of it... but I could prob just release all of the master material so that the fans who really love how it all is can proceed to just make it 

 

Link to comment

Okay so once it is finished could you also release hi res images of the box art and I'm sorry if im asking too many queations but im really interested in having something like this so could you please explain how youre putting the cover art on the box and the cd slips?

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

Yeah!! Sure.. 

I started by following the POM format a little bit.. and that’s really only because it really is just such a dynamic opening!! I don’t open with “Work *****” though, I open with “Hold It Against Me”. I still think that HIAM has the same kind of dynamic effect that the OIDIA(Rock/Hop Mix) had.. I mean.. when I went to Femme Fatale in Toronto HIAM punched you right in the face with its production but it’s also got this softer classic pop sound woven into it. It’s really the perfect combination of the “Britney Sound”... 

HIAM

WOMANIZER

3

BTI

GM

POM

Opens it up hard!! Interestingly enough MM is a perfect cool down after POM & the weird sound effect from POM & then the sound from MM.. it just flows...

after MM it goes into her mid-tempos/eclectic sounds.. so MATM, My Prerogative, Slumber Party, Slave.. all rests in a vibe section.. I decided to include DYWCO as well here, I think it was the best hype single & it was added to MM’s promotional campaign so.. BOOM! Plus it keeps it current and then Criminal bottoms it all out to end that section.

After Criminal gives you that moody cool down.. the next song you hear is Britney tapping on the mic “hey is this thing on?” So obvy ILRNR.. which takes it into a rock edgy vibe and IWG, Do Somethin’, S&M, Stronger all find there places in this part.. this electro/rock/power pop section leads into DLMBTLTK & the “Bonus Remix” Of BTMYH & really ambients out with Perfume. 

Circus opens up the bubblegum bops.. Radar & Shattered Glass(being a song that actually charted for no reason.. it deserved to be in the hit list) are woven into separating the moods of her older hits like OIDIA, BOMT, LUCKY.. it actually all works surprisingly well .. If U Seek Amy actually serves as a good sound to prepare for Lucky believe it or not..

It all leads up to the finale & I put S&S as the intro to the sort of “Final Act” of the whole thing.. so then here we find the songs that are just as punch you in the face as the ones that opened it up.. Toxic, TTWE, WB.. yada yada all close it out 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG that sounds incredible.... I so cannot wait to indulge in the final product! 

Link to comment
On 10/27/2017 at 8:04 AM, storm said:

Okay so once it is finished could you also release hi res images of the box art and I'm sorry if im asking too many queations but im really interested in having something like this so could you please explain how youre putting the cover art on the box and the cd slips?

Yes!! That would be my plan.. that way the fans can all enjoy it 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block