Are these candids new?

annonymous

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Considering he's responsible for being the head in Britney's worst album and overall era, he can keep his thoughts to himself. :tiffcackle:

Yep. Also I don’t know if I made this up but I’m pretty sure he’s the one who talked her into the FF tour when she told him outright she was done touring 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brad Adamson said:

Yep. Also I don’t know if I made this up but I’m pretty sure he’s the one who talked her into the FF tour when she told him outright she was done touring 

FF wasn't honestly a bad era, it was just Britney who wasn't in the right mindset and they just thrust her in that spotlight. Had she had more of a current attitude, she would have rocked it. Regardless, I'm happy with the success it brought her but it could have been handled a lot better.

It was good in the sense that her music was everywhere but Britney was just weird  in that era like she was a shell of her former self. I can’t watch it back now that she’s back to being bubbly. There’s a scene in IATFF where she asks to go to the toilet and they won’t let her until she’s done another scene for the music video. Just weird.

@BoyToySoldier - Oops, didn’t quote

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

lindsay lohan has defended him. shes so tragic i cannot rn :tiffcackle:

Wow she’s acting very dumb here. Just because she didn’t have a bad experience with him doesn’t mean he isn’t a pervert. It’s disgusting, and even worse that she’s blaming his wife for leaving him.

Just now, danny1994 said:

Wow she’s acting very dumb here. Just because she didn’t have a bad experience with him doesn’t mean he isn’t a pervert. It’s disgusting, and even worse that she’s blaming his wife for leaving him.

anything to revive her "career" tbh. its ridiculous that because of his position he felt he could do whatever he wanted to these women. i hear now there's **** claims against him? disgusting piece of trash

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

anything to revive her "career" tbh. its ridiculous that because of his position he felt he could do whatever he wanted to these women. i hear now there's **** claims against him? disgusting piece of trash

Here’s the most recently updated list. Hope it doesn’t get any longer-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/10/10/more-than-a-dozen-women-have-publicly-accused-harvey-weinstein-of-******-misconduct/?utm_term=.ee8e564d39c0

Archived