What if Britney got that smile surgery because fans kept saying she smiled awkwardly

Gossip Girl

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

its just from the fillers and new veneers that she got just before the BJ era.

I wish but the corners of her lips definitely changed. It's an actual surgery you can get to lift up the corners so you always look kind of smiley even when your lips rest.

7 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

I wish but the corners of her lips definitely changed. It's an actual surgery you can get to lift up the corners so you always look kind of smiley even when your lips rest.

i know what surgery you are talking about but i am telling you its just from filler placement, you can achieve that look with fillers. i worked in a clinic and have had them myself.

I don't know, I'm sure Britney was just insecure, besides lip fillers are all the rage these days and it's probably harder to find celebrities who haven't done them than ones who have. :donewithit: She isn't exactly aging gracefully (sorry not sorry, just statings facts), so I can see why she felt the need to get them. She looks good but she could have looked much better for her age. :mhm:

Just now, Gossip Girl said:

What fillers could you do to make your corners of mouth curve to though?

Botox and fillers both aren't only put in Britney's lips she gets them in the area around her mouth too to make her frown lines (the downward lines at the corners of her lips pictured here):

https://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/8937806/640/8937806.jpg[/img]

To make the curve upwards instead of downwards. This is the procedure she gets (same doctor too)

Archived