What if Britney got that smile surgery because fans kept saying she smiled awkwardly

Gossip Girl

6 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

Thank you. Somebody who actually did some research.

Yall really think if it was fillers she didn't do it before? I'm not even going to go into the face lift she had. There's only so much fillers can do.

If you really did that much research it would have been obvious by now. You can work in a clinic and still be wrong. Ask a plastic surgeon.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

Yall really think if it was fillers she didn't do it before? I'm not even going to go into the face lift she had. There's only so much fillers can do.

If you really did that much research it would have been obvious by now.

well the face lift rumour is a whole other topic... i personally don't believe she had a full face lift. i believe she had an eyebrow lift and a blepharoplasty for her hooded eyelids which made her look tired. That combined with losing weight, fillers placed carefully around her face (cheeks ect.) has contributed to her current look.

and yes she had a mini makeover before BJ era, thats when she did it all including the nose job.

and im sorry but you've lost me on that 'research' comment.

9 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

If you really did that much research it would have been obvious by now. You can work in a clinic and still be wrong. Ask a plastic surgeon.

She hasn't had a facelift lmao, she definitely wouldn't have the extra skin (from her weight loss) on her cheeks if she did and her eye shape would be completely different (in a tightly pulled way). (excluding lip and facial fillers) All she had done were her eyelids and nose which were both ages ago..

Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

She hasn't had a facelift lmao, she definitely wouldn't have the extra skin (from her weight loss) on her cheeks if she did and her eye shape would be completely different (in a tightly pulled way). (excluding lip and facial fillers) All she had done were her eyelids and nose which were both ages ago..

exactly... a facelift at her age is pretty extreme and unnecessary. 

17 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

well the face lift rumour is a whole other topic... i personally don't believe she had a full face lift. i believe she had an eyebrow lift and a blepharoplasty for her hooded eyelids which made her look tired. That combined with losing weight, fillers placed carefully around her face (cheeks ect.) has contributed to her current look.

and yes she had a mini makeover before BJ era, thats when she did it all including the nose job.

and im sorry but you've lost me on that 'research' comment.

I agree with with most of what you're saying, except the lips thing. And I still think she had at least a "mini" face lift. 

Look at Gwen Stefani. She looks fantastic.

Archived