Fergie's Tension was meant for Britney?

garthroda

Sorry if AP but... I really think Fergie's song "Tension" really sounds like something meant for Britney...

I would've loved if Britney had recorded this as a single, even if it reminds me a bit of Everybody from Blackout.

Anyways, I love what Fergie did with it, it really shows britney's influence in pop. :bparty:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love something like this for Britney! It’s very laid back but upbeat and edgy sounding.

She’s never really had a song like this. 

Britney is going to have to be next level this next go around. She CANNOT play it safe! The reason Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, and all of Blackout worked is because they were different than everything else out and led the way for pop music. She made a huge mark and her music became iconic. She hasn’t has an incredible single, I would say, since Womanzier. Till the World Ends was good, but she needs a game changer with this next album! 

9 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I would love something like this for Britney! It’s very laid back but upbeat and edgy sounding.

She’s never really had a song like this. 

Britney is going to have to be next level this next go around. She CANNOT play it safe! The reason Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, and all of Blackout worked is because they were different than everything else out and led the way for pop music. She made a huge mark and her music became iconic. She hasn’t has an incredible single, I would say, since Womanzier. Till the World Ends was good, but she needs a game changer with this next album! 

I agree, it would be awesome if she could deliver a new sound or try something more adventurous 

49 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

She had them on this album but let them go to waste: If I'm Dancing, Liar Change Your Mind (though that sound is now in), Love Me Down etc

I will never get over Change Your Mind. That song is FLAWLESS. And the acoustic mix with raw vocals is everything. 

38 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I will never get over Change Your Mind. That song is FLAWLESS. And the acoustic mix with raw vocals is everything. 

Ikr... it would do so well these days seeing as though the spanish sound is in, but hey... she is the queen of wasted opportunities

Archived