Girl hated Britney as a teenager but loves her as an adult

nonoiseplz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Itachi said:

She must have been an Avril fan

That's immediately what I thought of--her outfit in the first picture looks identical to something I recall seeing Avril wearing, maybe even on an album cover/booklet. Even though it carries no weight whatsoever, now it's bothering me that I can't remember.:Lshark:

ETA: It's also bothering me that she's in a doctoral program, and yet her statement contains numerous glaring grammatical issues. 

And no, I am not a fun person at parties. :mattafact:

4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

That's immediately what I thought of--her outfit in the first picture looks identical to something I recall seeing Avril wearing, maybe even on an album cover/booklet. Even though it carries no weight whatsoever, now it's bothering me that I can't remember :Lshark:

It's the Under My Skin album booklet. God I love that album :gobaby:

and i had that assumption on that girl because Avril and her fans were the fiercest anti-Britney before (side by side with Xtina and the Floppers)

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thank you! Now I can shift my focus elsewhere. :mattafact: Even though I was always a huge Britney fan, I really enjoyed Avril's first two albums as well. "My Happy Ending" was so good.

Girrrrl her second album alone was my life in freshmen HS. I jammed to Together, Freak Out, Who Knows, Forgotten and all the singles. Loved black, Pretended to be emoish and felt cool about it. :embarrassney: i never hated on Britney though

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Girrrrl her second album alone was my life in freshmen HS. I jammed to Together, Freak Out, Who Knows, Forgotten and all the singles. Loved black, Pretended to be emoish and felt cool about it. :embarrassney: i never hated on Britney though

I was in the same grade as you whenever that album was released! However, I was otherwise the complete opposite. Literally every single item of clothing I owned was some shade of pink. :quirkney: I just looked up the tracklist to "Under My Skin" since it's been so long; I remembered "Fall to Pieces" was my all-time favorite track on that record. For the sake of nostalgia, I'll probably have to listen to it later tonight. :carpoolney:

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I was in the same grade as you whenever that album was released! However, I was otherwise the complete opposite. Literally every single item of clothing I owned was some shade of pink. :quirkney: I just looked up the tracklist to "Under My Skin" since it's been so long; I remembered "Fall to Pieces" was my all-time favorite track on that record. For the sake of nostalgia, I'll probably have to listen to it later tonight. :carpoolney:

Coolness! I'd do the same. It brings back so many memories. Fall to Pieces reminded me of the time I used to court this girl in our town :embarrassney: and now i'm screaming for boys :milkney:

Archived