seeing godney on New Years eve

ZAM9315

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I'm finally seeing POM in December as well! My gift to myself this year, I'm seeing her the day after my birthday! I'm pumped:cinderellaney: You're gonna have a blast, every tour I've been to (FFT included) have been some of the best nights of my life.

Yes happy birthday sis! 

11 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

tumblr_owcr1yvhmW1rtxg87o1_1280.png

tumblr_owcr1yvhmW1rtxg87o2_400.png

hi daddy :lollistare:

Seriously?!?! You can get a meet and greet for that price. 

Why are people acting like there's going to be a special surprise?

lol but have fun!! even after all the negativity on here and agreeing with the comments about her dancing and how she's over it, I had the time of my life 2 weeks ago. I watched my fourth and final piece of me show on September 1st. The atmosphere and energy definitely add to the excitement. I know you'll have a blast.

10 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Omg yes we have to meet!!!  I don't want to dance by myself :lemmetellu:

LOL, I'm not going, I was calling you daddy because those tickets are pricey af!!!

Prices are always bumped for holidays and they bumped them up even more because it's her final show

i was also calling you daddy because of your avi :lollipop:

6 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Seriously?!?! You can get a meet and greet for that price. 

Why are people acting like there's going to be a special surprise?

lol but have fun!! even after all the negativity on here and agreeing with the comments about her dancing and how she's over it, I had the time of my life 2 weeks ago. I watched my fourth and final piece of me show on September 1st. The atmosphere and energy definitely add to the excitement. I know you'll have a blast.

They are hoping but they should know better by now. 

Archived