so that UO Britney Vinyl...

TylerTremallose

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure they will re-stock it again!! It's selling so well. I can wait for my copy to arrive.

I also tweeted urban outfitters asking for the vinyl to be released It Europe as well as fans wants it here too and it's to expensive the shipping to most countries from US.

They replied me saying ....they passed my message to someone in charge. So fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

so sad i didnt order one cuz now its sold out :/ 

was waiting for my friend to send me money for it and look today and i cant buy anymore :/ 

blah. gonna stalk ebay now :p 

I think they charge when you preorder or? I bought lot of Lana Del Rey, vinyl, boxset and cassette and they charged me right away 

15 hours ago, MiriHaii said:

I think they charge when you preorder or? I bought lot of Lana Del Rey, vinyl, boxset and cassette and they charged me right away 

yes! thats happened to me when i did a pre-order from UO. Charged right away. Thats why I didnt pre-order cuz i didnt have the money to buy it yet. I mean I did but my friend was sending me money so I could buy it :p

Ugh I should have just did it. 

15 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

I'm sure they will re-stock it again!! It's selling so well. I can wait for my copy to arrive.

I also tweeted urban outfitters asking for the vinyl to be released It Europe as well as fans wants it here too and it's to expensive the shipping to most countries from US.

They replied me saying ....they passed my message to someone in charge. So fingers crossed.

idk about that. they had that little glow dino pet one time and it sold out within hours twice. after that they didnt restock it. so unless they manufacture more, i dont think it will restock. 

i mean i can hope they do!

I wouldn't stress yet.  It might be sold out now, but I'm sure they'll restock it as long as there's a demand, just like they've done with their Spice Girls vinyl.  That one has sold out a couple times since its release last year, and it's still being restocked now, over a year later.   The ...BOMT vinyl has obviously been a big seller thus far, and I'm sure they'll bust their ***** to restock it so they don't miss out on money. 

I literally debated on ordering it for like 15 minutes and did anyway and was so happy I did because it sold out right after. This is only for this pink version, I'm sure a standard edition will be released anyway. Team britney has to have something up their sleeve for her anniversary. BOMT was just the first. I'm sure her other records will see a vinyl pressing soon too but probably in very limited quantities. 

21 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

so sad i didnt order one cuz now its sold out :/ 

was waiting for my friend to send me money for it and look today and i cant buy anymore :/ 

blah. gonna stalk ebay now :p 

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Don't remind me of that, I kept getting an error page when I tried to pre-order it, when I clicked to checkout, and when it finally let me advance, it said it was already out of stock :crying11:

the first round I had wasn't able to get it. I was so sad but then I was able to when they restocked it. I hope you both are able to get it. 

42 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

yes! thats happened to me when i did a pre-order from UO. Charged right away. Thats why I didnt pre-order cuz i didnt have the money to buy it yet. I mean I did but my friend was sending me money so I could buy it :p

Ugh I should have just did it. 

I preordered it and used PayPal... they haven't charge it yet so prob not until nov

1 hour ago, The_Original_Toy said:

I'm sure they didn't sell out, just saying that to create more hype or something :forkit:

They aren't doing special things for Britney. They haven't done  that with any vinyl. It's almost 20 yrs old UO doesn't care 

If ppl cancel their preorders or don't purchase in their shopping cart, it kicks them back out. So keep checking back 

Archived