Watching Britney Ever After ri8ght now

OxygenBabe

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it for what it is. It's just a lifetime movie. It was terrible but I actually liked it. It showed things from the inside. When Britney's breakdown happened, we all saw it from the outside and it was easy for people to rip her apart and judge her. In the movie, we got to see things from her perspective. We saw things from the inside, almost like we were her. By the end of it, you genuinely felt bad for her. It wasn't as much 'fun' or 'entertaining' to watch on the inside as much as it was from the outside. And just to clarify, I'm not saying it was fun in any way, but seeing things from the outside made it easier for people to judge others because you're just an observer. You're not the one going through that difficult time. The movie made it more real and way more terrifying than the way the rest of us saw it. 

Guest Diamond Horse
30 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I haven't watched it and I'm glad I haven't. But I did see one clip of the VMA 2007 performance and it was embarrassing.

I admire people who haven't watched this **** :gloria: 

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I've probably watched it 5 or 6 times.

Wow, should we all admire you too? I think I couldn't watch it again in any condition. There are funny parts, but they are so embarrassing that I would still feel bad after watching.

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Yeah, we did. That scene with Sam Lutfi and her mom was terrifying. It's one thing to hear about it, it's another to actually see it and see how she would react to it in the privacy of her own home. 

It's not hard to imagine how it was when Lynne already painted a vivid account in her book. They didn't show anything that wasn't already told.

Archived