Overprotected was #1 worldwide and won a grammy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

You want receipts? Just listen to the song *****. Pop perfection

My pu$$y has never fizzed so much for a non ****** song. 3 minutes and 18 seconds is all it takes to make my panties disintegrate

It deserves a performance on B10's worldwide tour. Anyone who says otherwise will receive their grandmothers nipples in the mail in 5-10 working days

Hide contents

WHAT AM I TO DO WITH MY LIFE

(YOU WILL FLICK MY BEAN DONT WORRY)

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHATS RIGHT

(YOU CAN SUCK A c*ck EVERYDAY)

I CANT HELP THE WAY I FEEL

BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO OHO OH OOH OH OVER OHO HO HOH OHIM CUMING PROTECTED

:lemmetellu:

tenor.gif

Dead:tiffcackle:

21 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Incorrect *******. I'm not a girl not yet a woman won not Oveprotected

And yes it did win a Grammy. Don't spread hate and negativity just because you don't know what to with your life and you don't know whats right :lemmetellu:

Yeah I was wrong it was Not a Girl that won but Overprotected was nominated for the same award. And what Grammy did it win? :moorangu: 

'Overprotected' remains flawless and one of her best tracks (the Darkchild remix can choke, though).  She served vocals on top of vocalsand the song deserved to win its nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal.  ******* Grammys. :meltdown:

I doubt she'll ever perform it again, but I said the same thing about 'DLMBTLTK' and she did it on the FFT, so who the **** knows.  Stranger things have happened.

It's a Britney fav among fans, non fans, ex fans and closet fans. Pop classic even if it didn't chart well at all in the USA. It did get nominated for best pop vocal performance by a female in 2003 at the Grammy Awards. Norah Jones won I think for "Don't Know Why". Norah Jones' album also won over the "Britney" album for best pop album.

Here in France we got the non-remixed version wich was LOVE at first sight. 

Still in my top 5. (I don't know if I'm able to rank a top 5, but Born to Make you Happy, Stronger, Overprotected, Liar will forever have my love and loyalty)

Then I discovered the remix + the video. OH GLORIOUS DAYS when my favorite song of the album got 2 amazing choreos, 2 amazing videos. 2 amazing versions. No one can ever be deserving of such perfection. 

• 1 month later...

Overprotected is her best song ever. I dont care what everybody says. To me it is the best. Especially the darkchild remix version. Also, her performance of this song on her dream within a dream tour was probably one of the greatest dance move I've ever seen.

Archived