what kind of music videos do you like for britney

Style.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know. Gimme More, Slumber Party, My Prerogative, Circus, If U Seek Amy, and Break the Ice are my favorite videos of her's, so take that however you want. I guess I like the videos with more of a mood/vibe to them, and that are visually darker. 

Well that's hard because HIAM, Toxic & Womanizer are so great... but I think Britney is showcased more in videos like Slave, MATM, SP .. it seems when they are relying on tons of expensive sets, effects & stuff they don't focus enough attention on showcasing good choreo takes.. 

3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Make Me? Perfume? Pretty Girls? :rihit:

Even those, as boring and cringy as they are, at least she looks so much better than POM. That's the video that should've been scrapped along with GM. :lemmetellu: Too bad Larry wasn't part of her team then, he surely would've scrapped that whole era of messy videos. BTI was the only video that was worthy. 

8 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

Well that's hard because HIAM, Toxic & Womanizer are so great... but I think Britney is showcased more in videos like Slave, MATM, SP .. it seems when they are relying on tons of expensive sets, effects & stuff they don't focus enough attention on showcasing good choreo takes.. 

I don't know how to say it, but she's more "present" in videos like Slave and SP and she gives them substance. 

On 5/8/2017 at 6:21 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

A great Britney video contains 3 things:

1) a concept

2) great choreography

3) LOOKS

this is actually not that necessary...Toxic and womanizer had minimal choreo. actually many of her videos had no choreo at all: Lucky, DLMBTLTK, INAGNYAW, ILRNR, Everytime, My prerrogative (which is amazing), POM, Criminal, Radar, Perfume, Gimme more (I wouldn't call that choreo), Someday and others that had minimal choreo and were still great.

Honestly, I think it's all about looks when it comes to Britney :rude2me:

Archived