what kind of music videos do you like for britney

Style.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joe sp said:

like womanizer, toxic, stronger... story, characters, creativity

I think the ones that are expensive lack creativity or substance... see HIAM, that video is stale, she is off, the story is kinda meh... womanizer on the other hand is a great video. top 3 my fav britney's video!!!!!!!!

I think my fave videos are the more dark, mysterious videos she's done like Stronger, Boys, Me Against The Music, My Prerogative and Slumber Party. Perfume was nice and dark and I'm sure I would have loved it - had the plot not been chopped completely out of it.

I don't know if the way you put it applies to all of her videos. POM was supposedly high budget, and it's her worst video. BOMT wasn't that expensive, but it looks so amazing as if the Gods of Pop created it themselves.

More than being expensive or not I prefer the ones where she kinda plays a character, with outfits that aren't normal clothes she could wear in real life. I'm talking Toxic, OIDIA, Stronger, etc, that have a concept and an overall distinguishable image for her. Then we have the "normal" videos as I call them, FTBOMBH, Everytime, MM, where there's nothing extraordinary, the sets are normal places like a house, a hotel, the streets, whatever, but without a concept or surreal feeling.

IUSA happens inside a house, but the whole **** theme, and the double life, the dark vibe makes it different.

So I don't know, if Oops, Circus, Womanizer, WB, etc, fit the first description you propose, I guess I'd pick that one.

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know if the way you put it applies to all of her videos. POM was supposedly high budget, and it's her worst video. BOMT wasn't that expensive, but it looks so amazing as if the Gods of Pop created it themselves.

More than being expensive or not I prefer the ones where she kinda plays a character, with outfits that aren't normal clothes she could wear in real life. I'm talking Toxic, OIDIA, Stronger, etc, that have a concept and an overall distinguishable image for her. Then we have the "normal" videos as I call them, FTBOMBH, Everytime, MM, where there's nothing extraordinary, the sets are normal places like a house, a hotel, the streets, whatever, but without a concept or surreal feeling.

IUSA happens inside a house, but the whole **** theme, and the double life, the dark vibe makes it different.

So I don't know, if Oops, Circus, Womanizer, WB, etc, fit the first description you propose, I guess I'd pick that one.

I don't think POM is that bad. 

Archived