make up an album + era

kutayuysaler

Don't know for me should be first single with superbowl 2018, performing it as an encore. 

She could slay with ha hits over there. I would make her perform just BOMT, WOMANIZER, 3, HIAM and WORK *****!

Lights out and then the message THIS IS NOT A TEST, EMERGENCY. SIREN alarm for 5 seconds and then: STILL BRITNEY *****. And then she comes on stage again performing first single that should sample Scandalous of Misteeq. Name of the song: Lips and lies. Should be Scandalous mixed with toxic and WB. Lyrics should talk about stalkers, womanizers and paparazzi, leaving the message 'you can't handle my life, now or never'.

It would talk for itself for me. 

Video released exactly the same moment of the start of the performance. Obviously itunes banners and another track of the album gifted when you purchase the song. Something dark, trap influenced and very very bass full.

After this, first days of March, super big press conference in NYC, broadcasted on Netflix all over the world. She would talk about the new album and would perform 5 songs from it. 

DOLLARS DOLL album name

01 Lips and lies (pop, hip hop, bangerish track) (1st single) February. Superbowl premiere

02 Dollars doll (rock influenced track that give name to the album)

03 AVe Queen (Starts with an organ and goes on as a dance pop track, talking about her relationship with fans)

04 Something missing (ballad with piano and violins, she could show her voice here, talk about somebody who's passed)

05 Treat you like a robot (double meaning robot from russian language that means slave, electro tech pop the genre. Something deep house that could be a club banger. 2nd single) May BBMA premiere

06 Strong not rude (talk about feminism)

07 Visions (Britney talk about an ex who left her receipts spread around the house)

08 Lighthouse (starts with a strong guitar that leads into a rock electrorock song. Talks about touching the bottom and starting again)

09 Opera feat. Lana del Rey (3rd single. A mix between young and beautiful and to love let go) September VMA premiere

10 My shoes are hanging ( talk about Brit being impatient havin *** with Sam. Get naked volume 2)

11 Trouble (sampling trouble by elvis having something like What you need volume 2)

12 Tripping with you (Talks about having fantasies about a stranger that she sees in a public place and they both think about each other and like philantropy they know what they're think one another)

13 Paper dreams (with fragility she hopes the best to her dinasty)

14 Feed the wolves (give credit to her fans, telling she can't do whatever they want. Strong rockney)

15 Away (guitar/voice song where she thinks about breaking free and not being famous)

16 Dance da beat (house, club banger 4th single) December. TV SHOWS 

TOUR: Doll$ don't cry.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived