make up an album + era

kutayuysaler

in this thread, we can make up a new album + era of Britney just for fun :mattafact:

imagine that you can use any song from Britney for your own album ;)

Britney Spears - Youth

In 2013, she collaborated with will.i.am for the new comeback single "Scream & Shout" and released it in May. After the song was a big success, she released the second single "Work *****" around August and released an iconic music video the same day - Work ***** was a big international hit as well.

The album released in October and debuted at #1 on Billboard :reductive: and songs like "Til' It's Gone", "Inside Out", "Telephone (Part II)" and "Criminal" caught big attention. Britney released "Criminal" as the third single of the album and had success in the radios. The music video for the song was released in December. Right after Criminal, she started to work on the world tour. While she was working on the tour, Lady Gaga's team started to promote Telephone and discussed with Britney's team to make it a single. Around April 2014, Telephone was sent to radios and the ultimately ****, iconic, unforgettable short film/music video of Telephone Part II released in May 2014. The song was even bigger than the original Telephone.

The world tour was starting in June so she shot the music videos for "Inside Out" and "I Run Away" (a new song) to release it while she was on tour. The tour kicked off with a big promo in Los Angeles and with amazing guests. Around July, "Til' It's Gone" was sent to the radios but never had a music video :juggingu:

In august, she surprised her fans by releasing the music video for Inside Out. The song caught big attention but didn't do as much as Work ***** did on the charts. After the american leg of the tour was done, she wanted to chill for a month before the european & asian leg started. She made appearances and performed songs in several shows and worked on the world tour to make it a bit different than the american leg.

She released the video for I Run Away in october and re-released the album with a new cover & some bonus stuff. It helped on the tour to get more attention. The song was a big success like Everytime.

After the tour finished, she released the tour DVD and the era was over.

Tracklisting

1. Work *****

2. Til' It's Gone

3. Scream & Shout (feat. will.i.am)

3. Tik Tik Boom (feat. T.I.)

4. Criminal

5. Hold On Tight

6. Passenger

7. Inside Out

8. Seal It With a Kiss

9. Just Let Me Go

10. Telephone (Part II) (feat. Lady Gaga)

11. Perfume

Deluxe Edition

12. Alien

13. Brightest Morning Star

14. Every Day

15. Work ***** (The Jane Doze Remix)

Re-Release

16. I Run Away

17. Now That I Found You (has a completely different chorus)

18. Tom's Diner

19. Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)

20. Work ***** (The Jane Doze Remix)

Note: imagine all the songs that aren't from BJ more 2013ish and all the songs less will.i.amish :pieceofwhat:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Circus (2008)

Standard

01 Womanizer

02 Circus

03 Kill the Lights

04 Out from Under

05 Shattered Glass

06 If U Seek Amy

07 Unusual You

08 Blur

09 Amnesia

10 Mannequin

11 Lace and Leather

12 Quicksand

Deluxe

13 Phonography

14 Rock Me In

15 Dangerous

16 Pucker Up

17 Trouble

Japan

18 Every Day

I would've preferred ITZ a little more if the track listing was:

1- My Prerogative (I think it's a stronger opening)

2- Toxic

3- Do Somethin'

4- Breathe On Me

5- Early Mornin'

6- I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

7- Outrageous 

8- Showdown

9- Everytime 

10- Over To You Now

11- And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix as the original)

12- Someday (I Will Understand)

13- Don't Hang Up

14- The Hook Up

15- Touch Of My Hand

And the the deluxe edition included: 

16- Girls and Boys (I'd hope that it sounded more finished than the version we got) 

17- Mona Lisa

18- Shadow

That takes it up to the 74 minutes mark so the DE would also include a second disc

1- (I Got That) Boom Boom

2- Brave New Girl

3- The Answer

4- Then I'd fill the disc with the best remixes from the album

Then in 2013 for the 10th anniversary I'd release In The Zone: The Complete Edition 

Which would contain: 

The first disc as it is

The second disc would contain the first three tracks as they were and then it'd be filled with unreleased tracks (there are 20 confirmed ITZ tracks at least) (and any that don't fit would go on the third disc)

Then I would release every single official remix of every song on the album (and I would release all of the stems for the fans to remix themselves)

The singles would've been 

Toxic 

Do Somethin' 

My Prerogative 

Me Against The Music

Everytime 

Touch Of My Hand

Someday (I Will Understand)

and finally Breathe On Me 

Edit: Actually looking back over this I'd have release The Complete Edition in 2007 instead of Blackout and released Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Get Back, Piece Of Me, Break The Ice, State Of Grace and Gimme More as the singles and used Blackout as the Third Disc (there'd also be a fourth disc including the unreleased Blackout Tracks (of which there are also at least 20)). As a result I'd release the remixes (all of them for Blackout and In The Zone as a separate release (that would include the stems)

I'm gonna do my dream B10 era

album title: Paradise:brit2016:

tracklist:

1. Paradise 

2. Kingdom (feat Shakira) 

3. Sorry 

4. Dance All Night 

5. Out Tonight (feat Future) 

6. Read My Lips (feat Nicki Minaj) 

7. Young Lover

8. Heartbeat

9. Me and You

10. Take it Easy 

11. On & On

12. Can I

13. Love Me Now 

Lead Single: the lead single from the record is Sorry, it's a dance track pop banger that instantly becomes a fan favorite. Think Toxic meets CYM. It is released in early August 2018. It ends up debuting at 24 on the BBH100. The song continues to stay there until Britney performs it at the VMAS with 2004ney choreography and another iconic performance. Then the song peaks at 8 on the Hot 100. 

In early September after the VMAS Britney posts a video on instagram (similar to what Calvin did for his album) that says at the end Paradise coming soon. Fans begin to speculate that it is a new single but it is actually the title of B10. The video is super artsy with Britney dancing on the beach and in the rainforest in Hawaii:quirkney:, she gets a vacation and she has to work for us too. 

In late October Britney releases the Albums second single, Kingdom with Shakira. They film the music video together in early October. It's a similar video to slumber Party and Can't Remember to  Forget You. The song is pop rockish. The video breaks the vevo record and becomes one of Britney's most iconic videos. Britney and Shakira perform the song together at the AMAS in November. The performance is praised by fans and the GP. After the performance Britney surprise releases the album and it goes viral and shoots to the top of the charts and sells around the same as circus. After the surprise release kingdom shoots to #1 on the BBH100. 

In December of 2018 it is announced that Britney will be headlining the super bowl halftime show with special guest Shakira. And that they began rehearsals after the AMAS. 

In mid January 2019 Britney releases the albums third single, Out Tonight with Future. They film a music video together for the song. And it charts moderately at 18 on the BBH100. 

In February Britney performs Kingdom, Womanizer, Slave, Toxic, BOMT, and OIDIA. While Shakira performs Kingdom with Britney and Hips Don't Lie. The halftime show is a smashing success similar to lady Gagas. 

After the halftime show 30 North American dates,  20 European dates, and 6 Latin American dates are announced for Britney on the Paradise world tour. The tour kicks off in July and ends in November with tinashe as the opening act. 

In May 2019 the fourth single from the album, Young Lover is released it is a ballad about her relationship with Sam. The song becomes a top 10 hit and the video is directed by David lachepelle and very artsy. 

The tour kicks off in July and Britney performs all the songs on the new album as well as songs from glory and the fan favorites/classics she releases a tour DVD in December just in time for Christmas. 

For B10

B in the Rhyme: The Nursery Rhymes

1. Happy Birthday

2. Row, Row, Row Your Boat

3. Old McDonald Had a Farm

4. Mary Had a Little Lamb

5. Three Blind Mice featuring Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson

6. I've Been Working on the Railroad

7. Hickory Dickory Dock

8. This Old Man featuring Jamie Spears

9. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

10. The ABC Song featuring Sean Preston, Jayden James, Lexie and Blue Ivy

No more Vegas but a world tour, venues are kindergarten schools.

:queenriri:

1 hour ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I'm gonna do my dream B10 era

album title: Paradise:brit2016:

tracklist:

1. Paradise 

2. Kingdom (feat Shakira) 

3. Sorry 

4. Dance All Night 

5. Out Tonight (feat Future) 

6. Read My Lips (feat Nicki Minaj) 

7. Young Lover

8. Heartbeat

9. Me and You

10. Take it Easy 

11. On & On

12. Can I

13. Love Me Now 

Lead Single: the lead single from the record is Sorry, it's a dance track pop banger that instantly becomes a fan favorite. Think Toxic meets CYM. It is released in early August 2018. It ends up debuting at 24 on the BBH100. The song continues to stay there until Britney performs it at the VMAS with 2004ney choreography and another iconic performance. Then the song peaks at 8 on the Hot 100. 

In early September after the VMAS Britney posts a video on instagram (similar to what Calvin did for his album) that says at the end Paradise coming soon. Fans begin to speculate that it is a new single but it is actually the title of B10. The video is super artsy with Britney dancing on the beach and in the rainforest in Hawaii:quirkney:, she gets a vacation and she has to work for us too. 

In late October Britney releases the Albums second single, Kingdom with Shakira. They film the music video together in early October. It's a similar video to slumber Party and Can't Remember to  Forget You. The song is pop rockish. The video breaks the vevo record and becomes one of Britney's most iconic videos. Britney and Shakira perform the song together at the AMAS in November. The performance is praised by fans and the GP. After the performance Britney surprise releases the album and it goes viral and shoots to the top of the charts and sells around the same as circus. After the surprise release kingdom shoots to #1 on the BBH100. 

In December of 2018 it is announced that Britney will be headlining the super bowl halftime show with special guest Shakira. And that they began rehearsals after the AMAS. 

In mid January 2019 Britney releases the albums third single, Out Tonight with Future. They film a music video together for the song. And it charts moderately at 18 on the BBH100. 

In February Britney performs Kingdom, Womanizer, Slave, Toxic, BOMT, and OIDIA. While Shakira performs Kingdom with Britney and Hips Don't Lie. The halftime show is a smashing success similar to lady Gagas. 

After the halftime show 30 North American dates,  20 European dates, and 6 Latin American dates are announced for Britney on the Paradise world tour. The tour kicks off in July and ends in November with tinashe as the opening act. 

In May 2019 the fourth single from the album, Young Lover is released it is a ballad about her relationship with Sam. The song becomes a top 10 hit and the video is directed by David lachepelle and very artsy. 

The tour kicks off in July and Britney performs all the songs on the new album as well as songs from glory and the fan favorites/classics she releases a tour DVD in December just in time for Christmas. 

OH MY GOD **** ME :lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, MmmDani said:

I would've preferred ITZ a little more if the track listing was:

1- My Prerogative (I think it's a stronger opening)

2- Toxic

3- Do Somethin'

4- Breathe On Me

5- Early Mornin'

6- I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

7- Outrageous 

8- Showdown

9- Everytime 

10- Over To You Now

11- And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix as the original)

12- Someday (I Will Understand)

13- Don't Hang Up

14- The Hook Up

15- Touch Of My Hand

And the the deluxe edition included: 

16- Girls and Boys (I'd hope that it sounded more finished than the version we got) 

17- Mona Lisa

18- Shadow

That takes it up to the 74 minutes mark so the DE would also include a second disc

1- (I Got That) Boom Boom

2- Brave New Girl

3- The Answer

4- Then I'd fill the disc with the best remixes from the album

Then in 2013 for the 10th anniversary I'd release In The Zone: The Complete Edition 

Which would contain: 

The first disc as it is

The second disc would contain the first three tracks as they were and then it'd be filled with unreleased tracks (there are 20 confirmed ITZ tracks at least) (and any that don't fit would go on the third disc)

Then I would release every single official remix of every song on the album (and I would release all of the stems for the fans to remix themselves)

The singles would've been 

Toxic 

Do Somethin' 

My Prerogative 

Me Against The Music

Everytime 

Touch Of My Hand

Someday (I Will Understand)

and finally Breathe On Me 

Edit: Actually looking back over this I'd have release The Complete Edition in 2007 instead of Blackout and released Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Get Back, Piece Of Me, Break The Ice, State Of Grace and Gimme More as the singles and used Blackout as the Third Disc (there'd also be a fourth disc including the unreleased Blackout Tracks (of which there are also at least 20)). As a result I'd release the remixes (all of them for Blackout and In The Zone as a separate release (that would include the stems)

I REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY DIG THIS :feelingmyself:

I created this project (album included) in 2015 for a contest on Universe. If anyone is interested I can PM you a link of the album nd the complete concept

Album: Britney Spears: Autobiography

This album is Britney's first chance to speak to the world about her life through her music. Her past, her present, her future, her kids, her family, her love life, her inner soul and feelings. It is compiled personally by her featuring songs she recorded in the past that speak the best about her feelings. Every song is a story, a story full of feelings. You can feel her thoughts, her feelings and hear the story as only she could talk about it through those songs.

Tracklist

01. Pretty Girls (Featuring Iggy Azalea)

02. Guilty

03. Look Who's Talking Now

04. 911

05. Tom's Diner (Featuring Giorgio Moroder)

06. Unbroken

07. Rockstar

08. Strangest Love

09. Love To Love You

10. State Of Grace

11. Telephone (Featuring Lady Gaga)

12. Everyday

13. And Then We Kiss

Double Deluxe Edition Bonus Disc (released 1 year later)

01. Rebellion (Intro)

02. Mona Lisa

03. All That She Wants

04. Money Love & Happiness

05. Ouch

06. (Tell Me) Am I A Sinner?

07. Baby Boy

08. Burnin' Up

09. And Then We Kiss (Radio Edit)

B. Promo Plan

-December 31, 2015: Britney Performs Strangest Love and Unbroken right after the end of the actual show and announces the new album

-January 5, 2016: Unbroken is released on Itunes

Album Pre-Order launch

Unbroken Video Release

Facebook, Twitter video confirming superbowl 50 performance

-January 8, 2016: Making the Video: Unbroken uploaded on Vevo

-January 11, 2016: Britney on Extra talking about unbroken, the new album and hinting on

innovative career moves in the future

-January 12, 2016: Britney on the Ellen Show talking about the same things like extra and

performing unbroken on tv for the first time ever

-January 15, 2016: Britney on Jimmy Kimmel Live (interview, game, Unbroken live)

-January 17, 2016: Announcing SNL host and performances

-January 24, 2016: SNL (Skits, Unbroken live, Everyday Live)

-January 27, 2016: Unbroken (Dance cut) video premiere

GMA interview-concert announcement

-February 2, 2016: GMA Special -Concert (Unbroken, Past hits megamix, Telephone (Solo), Guilty)

-Interview

-Royal Caribean 3-months concerts on Allure Of The Seas

the biggest cruise ship of the world starting in May 20, 2016

and ending on August 20, 2016

-Album release date: March 15, 2016 along with the POM DVD

-February 7, 2016: Superbowl 50 Halftime Show

-February 15, 2016 : Grammy Awards 2016.(red carpet, presentation, Strangest Love/Unbroken)

-February 17-25, 2016: Tokyo Promo tour: (TV show performances of Unbroken, Telephone, Look

Who's Talking, State Of Grace and Strangest Love

NTV Best Artist 2016: Unbroken/Telephone Medley)

-March 1-4, 2016: Sydney Promo tour: (TV show performances of Unbroken, Telephone, Look

Who's Talking, State Of Grace and Strangest Love)

-March 5-13, 2016: Europe Promo Tour: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden (TV show

performances of Unbroken, Telephone, Look Who's

Talking, State Of Grace and Strangest Love)

-Talk show interviews

-March 15, 2016: Album launch with surprise concert at the Axis Broadcasted worldwide with an innovative new ''Self live montage'' version costing 10$ and a copy of the album as a gift

Telephone announced as a single featuring Lady Gaga

-March 22, 2016: Telephone Video released along with a making the video special

-March 29, 2016: MTV Special: Dear Diary, Making the autobiography album

- April 5, 2016: The tonight show: Joint interview with Gaga and telephone performances

- April 19,2016: Britney Joins Gaga on her album launch show broadcasted worldwide to

perform Telephone and a remix of Bad Romance

-April 2016: Britney guest starring on American Horror Story playng Gaga's Girlfriend

-May 8, 2016: Billboard Music Awards 2016:(Icon Award, Performance(Unbroken, Guilty, Telephone(Gaga On Stage)

- May 17, 2016: Guilty announced as single in the US

Look Who's Talking announced as an international single

-May 20- September 20, 2016: Royal Caribean Residency:

Shows in the indoor theatre every Wednesday and Saturday

Open Theatre special presentation Every second Monday

-May 24, 2016: Guilty Video Released

-May 25, 2016: Look Who's Talking performance broadcasted in Tokyo's Biggest Talkshow

-May 31, 2016: Look Who's Talking Video released

-June 1, 2016: Guilty performance broadcasted in Good Morning America

-June 7, 2016: Making The Video Guilty

Making The Video Look Who's Talking

-June 14, 2016: Facebook announcement of an E! Special about the cruise ship residency

-July 12, 2016: E! Special: “Viva Britney”

-July 19, 2016: Next Singles fan contest: “Choose my next 2 singles”

-August 2, 2016: Everyday announced as the 4th US single

-August 9, 2016: State Of Grace announced as the 4th international single

-August 18, 2016: Everyday and State Of Grace Videos (both shot at the allure of the seas) released

-August 25, 2016: Making the video Everyday

-September 1, 2016: Making the video State Of Grace

-September 2, 2016: MTV Unplugged announcement

-September 4, 2016: MTV VMA: Hosting + performance (Strangest Love/Unbroken)

-September 15, 2016: MTV Unplugged live

World Tour Announced “A Secret World Tour”

-October 11, 2016: Britney live on the Allure Of The Seas full show Broadcast

-November 1, 2016: Strangest Love video surprise release

-November 15, 2016: Making the Video: Strangest Love

-December 27, 2016: The “A Secret World Tour” Premiers(158 Dates)

-April 24, 2017: The “A Secret World Tour”live from Tokyo Dome (Japanese TV Broadcast)

-May 21, 2017: Billboard Music Awards 2017: Surprise performance: (And Then We Kiss (Remix))

-May 23, 2017: And Then We Kiss Remix Released as a single

Autobiography: My Truth Edition Surprise Re-release

-May 30, 2017: And Then We Kiss Remix Video Released

-June 6, 2017: The Ellen Show: (Interview, And Then We Kiss Remix Live)

-July 19, 2017: Tour Live from Copenhagen on Danish TV)

-August 27, 2017: 911 released as a single with Video Pemiere

-September 3, 2017: MTV VMA (Opening the show: (Skit/And then we kiss(Remix)/911)

-September 5, 2017: Jimmy Kimmel Live (interview, And Then We Kiss(remix), 911, Burning Up)

-October 10, 2017: Burning Up announced as a single + Video Premiere (Tour Montage)

-December 31, 2017: New Year's Eve With Britney Special (Tour final show live from Las Vegas)

-January 1, 2018: Britney posts fans a letter announcing a break from music and a biopic movie starring Natalie Portman as Britney, witten and directed by Britney Herself.

-February 13, 2018: Premiere Of The “My exclipt truth” short film with the caption ''It's a Girl this time'' announcing her pregnancy

-March 15, 2018: Around The World DVD released, featuring footage from the whole tour and some backstage footage.

-October 23, 2018: The princess next door film premiere in Kentwood Louisiana. Britney appears with her husband, Sean Preston, Jayden James and her little daughter. There She announces her new Vegas Residency Starting in late 2019.

Britney Spears
Hidden Gems: Unreleased & Rare

Disc 1

1. Red Is The Color
2. Guilty
3. Just Let Me Go
4. Freedom
5. Grow
6. Love The Hurt Away
7. Downtown
8. Take The Bait
9. My Big Secret
10. State of Grace
11. Rockstar
12. Hollow
13. Ouch
14. Burning Up

Disc 2

1. Over To You Now
2. Tom's Diner
3. Before The Goodbye
4. Autumn Goodbye
5. Girls & Boys
6. Scary
7. Mood Ring
8. The Answer
9. Heart
10. You Got it All
11. Right Now (Taste The Victory)
12. Mona Lisa
13. Girl In The Mirror
14. Chaotic

I'm gonna do debut-era :brit2016:

Album name: Britney Spears

Tracklisting:

1. (You Drive Me) Crazy

2. Born to Make You Happy

3. Deep in My Heart

4. Thinkin' About You

5. Soda Pop

6. Sometimes

7. From The Bottom of My Broken Heart

8. I'm So Curious

9. I Will Be There

10. The Beat Goes On

11. Autumn Goodbye

12. I'll Never Stop Loving You

13. ...Baby One More Time

14. Luv The Hurt Away

Singles:

1. ...Baby One More Time (B-Side= Autumn Goodbye)

2. Sometimes (B-Side= E-Mail My Heart)

3. Born to Make You Happy (B-Side= I Will Still Love You [feat. Don Phillip])

4. Double A-Side Single - Thinkin' About You/I Will Be There

11 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Britney Spears
Hidden Gems: Unreleased & Rare

Disc 1

1. Red Is The Color
2. Guilty
3. Just Let Me Go
4. Freedom
5. Grow
6. Love The Hurt Away
7. Downtown
8. Take The Bait
9. My Big Secret
10. State of Grace
11. Rockstar
12. Hollow
13. Ouch
14. Burning Up

Disc 2

1. Over To You Now
2. Tom's Diner
3. Before The Goodbye
4. Autumn Goodbye
5. Girls & Boys
6. Scary
7. Mood Ring
8. The Answer
9. Heart
10. You Got it All
11. Right Now (Taste The Victory)
12. Mona Lisa
13. Girl In The Mirror
14. Chaotic

That second disc is fire

A new album ? I don't know probably THE ORIGINAL DOLL with Rebellion as a track.

If I could change anything in her discography I would adapt the tracklisting of Circus and of course either scrap (work ***** could have been a stand alone single or on a greatest hits album for the start of POM) or make a decent album out of Britney Jean (and change the album title).

Circus:

1. Womanizer (single)

2. Circus (single)

3. 3 (single)

4. Blur

5. Unusual you

6. Mannequin

7. Mmmm Papi

8. If you seek Amy (single)

9. Quicksand 

10. Phonography

11. Trouble

12. Amnesia

Keeping with my previous theme of combining albums:

Personally I don't like most of the tracks from BOMT and OIDIA so I would've released an album that was more of a collection of singles. (Making sure each of which was a smash hit like they were) and I 2001 (in place of Britney) I would release her first album simply titled Britney Spears . The singles would've been as follows:

...Baby One More Time (probably in September)

Born To Make You Happy (Jan)

I Will Still Love You (feat. Don Philip) (April)

I Will Be There (June)

Thinkin' About You (July)

Sometimes (August)

(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop! Remix would've been the original) (Sept)

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know (preferably with different background instrumentation) (Jan)

Lucky (April)

Where Are You Now (June)

Stronger (September)

Oops! ...I Did It Again (December)

I'm A Slave 4 U (March)

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix in place of the original) (May)

Boys (August)

Before The Goodbye (September Week One)

What It's Like To Be Me (September Week Two)

Let Me Be (September Week Three)

Album would drop with the singles in September (Week Four)

Anticipating (Jan)

Lonely (Feb Week One)

I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman (Feb Week Three)

I Love Rock 'n' Roll (March) (The Final Single)

Every single would be released with at least five remixes each 

With that's single structure, she would garner attention from the GP with BOMT and the from September 2000 to September 2001 she would have 8 Consectutive (At least five in a row (the September singles are fan favourites and so I believe would've also smashed))

The Album would consist of the first 18 singles in release order (up until September 2001)

Then in April 2002 I would release a Deluxe Edition which would contain the original album on the First Disc and then then the missing four singles as the first four tracks in the second disc (the rest would be filled with the best tracks from Britney and Oops). That would be the bulk, but there would also (like with my ITZ/Blackout Mashup) a Complete Edition that comes along with the deluxe edition. T Complete Edition would contain all of the left over tracks (With the original two discs there's enough content for four discs worth (I would include the unreleased tracks from her first three albums aswell)). The Complete Edition would also come with a disc full of remixes for every single. Which would mean that it'd be a 26 disc box set but that's excessive so I think that most of the singles would be able to double up (not BOMT or OIDIA cause there are so many remixes) which would take it down to a 16 disc set,

That would be ****!ng awesome

9 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

A new album ? I don't know probably THE ORIGINAL DOLL with Rebellion as a track.

If I could change anything in her discography I would adapt the tracklisting of Circus and of course either scrap (work ***** could have been a stand alone single or on a greatest hits album for the start of POM) or make a decent album out of Britney Jean (and change the album title).

Circus:

1. Womanizer (single)

2. Circus (single)

3. 3 (single)

4. Blur

5. Unusual you

6. Mannequin

7. Mmmm Papi

8. If you seek Amy (single)

9. Quicksand 

10. Phonography

11. Trouble

12. Amnesia

this looks so neat and beautiful :mattafact:

January 2019 - First Single: 6 performances between january and february + video release with the song

February 2019 - Superbowl + announce of the album and world tour

March - Second Single: 4 performances during March + 5 performance of the first and second single in Europe and a short movie introducing the album

April - Album: Perform about 3 or 4 songs of the album in the TV + TV Special in the 2nd week of the album (the album would sell by itself and with the performance in the first week, then in the second week it would get more sales with the tv special) and during the month perform the 2 singles

May - Third single: 3 performances + festival and interviews to promote the tour

June - December: World Tour

August - Fourth single: interview + few performances in Europe to promote the european leg of the tour

February 2020 - HBO Special of the tour and an ad during Superbowl 2020 to promote it 

April - DVD + Greatest Hits

This is what I'd like for B10...

GAMECHANGER

01. Curveball
          (Steve Mac) ~ Genre: Dancehall/Tropical House
02. Ai Babi, Babi - feat Daddy Yankee
          (Luny Tunes) ~ Genre: Reggaeton
03. So Seductive
          (The Neptunes) ~ Genre: R&B
04. Breathless
          (Cashmere Cat) ~ Genre: Electronica
05. (I Ain’t Gon’) Take That...
          (MNEK) ~ Genre: Dance-Pop/Tropical House
06. Work My Body
          (Stephan Moccio) ~ Genre: Chamber Pop/R&B
07. Deep - feat Kendrick Lamar
          (DJ Khaled) ~ Genre: Hip Hop
08. Who, Me?
          (Ricky Reed) ~ Genre: Dancehall/Dance
09. Get A Room
          (Mattman & Robin) ~ Genre: Pop/R&B
10. Tangy - feat Sean Paul & Pabllo Vittar
          (Major Lazer) ~ Genre: Dancehall/Tropical House
11. Over & Out
          (Bloodshy / Galantis) ~ Genre: Dance-Pop
12. Rollercoaster
          (Max Martin) ~ Genre: Trap-Pop
DELUXE TRACKS
13. Rave Reviews
          (Danja) ~ Genre: Hip Hop
14. Closer
          (Calvin Harris) ~ Genre: Ska
15. Warning Signs
          (Two Inch Punch) ~ Genre: Blues
16. Heaven In Your Eyes
          (Greg Kurstin) ~ Genre: Soul
JAPANESE BONUS TRACK
17. Ghost
          (William Orbit) ~ Genre: Ambient

Singles:
#1 - Curveball
          Video: Full on dance sequence with multiple dancers inside a pinball machine.
#2 - Work My Body
          Video: Burlesque on stage with feathers, writhing on a piano, then Intimate, in lingerie, in a hotel room setting. All filmed in black & white. Love interest: Joe Wicks.
#3    Deep (remix) - feat Kendrick Lamar & Missy Elliott
          Video: Beach party, tons of extras, Brit with a surfboard, volleyball, DJ Khaled on decks in a lifeguard tower, with aforementioned cameos.
#4    Breathless
          Video: On location at the IceHotel in Sweden. All casting other than Britney are made of ice. Interchanging with scenes of her walking through a snow covered forest, underneath the northern lights.

Archived