i must admit

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

THIS SONG IS A BOP 

i dont understand why most of you hate it 

it's a catchy bop , the mv is quirky and funny because of how cringey it is 

and it barely sounds like fancy the only things that are similar to fancy is the start of the song 

and that charlie XCX and britney both have nasal voices :tiffcackle:

all around the world pretty girls wipe the floor with all the boys pour the drinks hear the noise

britney-filing-nails.gif

We're just so pretty

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, $elfish said:

THIS SONG IS A BOP 

i dont understand why most of you hate it 

it's a catchy bop , the mv is quirky and funny because of how cringey it is 

and it barely sounds like fancy the only things that are similar to fancy is the start of the song 

and that charlie XCX and britney both have nasal voices :tiffcackle:

all around the world pretty girls wipe the floor with all the boys pour the drinks hear the noise

britney-filing-nails.gif

We're just so pretty

DOUBle chinney returns. Remember her in the vma gimme more performance?

My friends and I have a lot of fun bopping to this in the car. Every time. :giggleney:  I can see why some people hate it tho, both the song and the music video. It's just not supposed to be taken seriously at all and some fans don't like that, especially when they expect badassney/sexyney/danceney all the time. This was basically a Cheesyney/Dorkeney overdose. :selenerz:

I've said this before here, all my GP friends loved this song, and didn't understand why it wasn't a bigger hit. 

I think exhale's taste is much different from the GP overall. If we wanted Slumber Party, her team should've chosen something like.... Clumsy :tiffcackle: If everyone here hates it, the GP would probably eat it up. 

Pretty Girls isn't a bad song, by any means, and I think the video is fun:yesokay: Is it her best work? No. Does it deserve all the hate? Absolutely not!:bparty:

Archived