Recent disappearence

britbitch94

I know some of you are going to disagree with me...but part of me really feels that Britney has gotten fillers or some type of procedure again, and is using this time off from POM to hide from the public and allow things to heal until Aug 9th when POM starts again. It doesn't seem unreasonable considering her recent addiction to fillers and Botox. I hope i'm wrong

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

Or she's just living her life. Maybe she hasn't felt the need to post anything. I'm on IG all the time but my last actual post was three weeks ago. Doesn't mean I've "disappeared."

We are talking about the girl who went out of her way to copy and paste a picture from google and claim it as her own tho...

britney-spears-googled-a-picture-of-corn

2 minutes ago, britbitch94 said:

We are talking about the girl who went out of her way to copy and paste a picture from google and claim it as her own tho...

britney-spears-googled-a-picture-of-corn

I guess I just don't find it odd. Maybe she needed a social media break to actually smell the roses. Too much social media can be toxic sometimes.  

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

Or she's just living her life. Maybe she hasn't felt the need to post anything. I'm on IG all the time but my last actual post was three weeks ago. Doesn't mean I've "disappeared."

That's what I thought. Britney could have just unplugged from the phone/social media.

I hope she hasn't gotten any extensive procedures. It is a bit odd that we haven't seen her lately, not even on Sam's Insta. I almost thought they broke up until he posted a photo of Britney's POM billboard with some heart emojis.

EDIT: The last answer in this article answers the question about why Britney has disappeared.

"I love making music and performing, and it’s easy to get so busy with that stuff that I forget to stop and take a moment to just enjoy and appreciate everything. I’ve learned I need to make an effort to do that more often because my boys are growing up so fast and I want to remember every second of it!”"

http://people.com/style/britney-spears-perfume-vip-private-show/

She's probably soaking up the last few months/weeks she has with the boys before they start school.

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

That's what I thought. Britney could have just unplugged from the phone/social media.

I hope she hasn't gotten any extensive procedures. It is a bit odd that we haven't seen her lately, not even on Sam's Insta. I almost thought they broke up until he posted a photo of Britney's POM billboard with some heart emojis.

EDIT: The last answer in this article answers the question about why Britney has disappeared.

"I love making music and performing, and it’s easy to get so busy with that stuff that I forget to stop and take a moment to just enjoy and appreciate everything. I’ve learned I need to make an effort to do that more often because my boys are growing up so fast and I want to remember every second of it!”"

http://people.com/style/britney-spears-perfume-vip-private-show/

She's probably soaking up the last few months/weeks she has with the boys before they start school.

I think her boys were with Jamie lynn these past 2 weeks.

8 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

What I don’t understand is how we haven’t gotten ANY candids whatsoever. Can she at least drive to Starbucks or something?!:embarrassney: I wanna see her to make sure she hasn’t done any more “fun stuff”

You have to accept that she's not gonna stop with that.

10 hours ago, CristMont said:

I she want them bigger :queenflopga:

or no :ponderney:

'I have a love-hate relationship with my *****. At the moment I hate them. I want them smaller.

'I'm tempted to have a breast reduction so I can slink into some amazing stage outfits for my next set of shows. I know they look **** but sometimes they get in the way.'

Archived