Recent disappearence

britbitch94

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aw for godsake lol. :embarrassney:  Shes probably at home being a full time mum and spending time with her boys, Sam and rest of the family. She probably doesn't feel the need to tweet things like 'I'm cooking the boys dinner', 'I'm taking them to the beach', 'I'm sitting watching TV' lol

Guest $elfish
14 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

We are talking about the girl who went out of her way to copy and paste a picture from google and claim it as her own tho...

britney-spears-googled-a-picture-of-corn

Joanne the scammer is shook

Guest $elfish
14 hours ago, CristMont said:

I think she maybe do major surgerie on her breast, she want them bigger :queenflopga:

I think she's perfect just the way she is she keeps ruining her face with all these surgeries :weirdmeout:

I doubt Britney's the one posting to her Instagram account anyways. :sipney:

Don't get me wrong, I do think it's mostly self-generated content. But it's probably from a private account that someone like Larry or Robin or a social media person has access to. And then they curate content for her "official" account by pulling from her private account and mixing it with POM footage and fragrance ads.

Her official Instagram account is too perfectly curated for it to be all Britney. :frenchy:

Archived