Love 2 Love U

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Every diehard Britney fan knows most of her greatest material end up being left out of her actual albums. Does this happen with other singers?  It would be interesting if you stan someone else and know if this weird non-logical fact happens.  :sickofu:

Literally everyone else has shitty / subpar unreleased demos. The only amazing ones I can really think of is Madonna's Across the Sky and Animal being left off Hard Candy and Want To being left off Dua Lipa's album. Oh, and Lana's Driving In Cars With Boys from Born to Die.

Guest $elfish
25 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

It has the potential to be anything it wants to be i dont understand why Britney rejected that piece of art

btw its included in my fanmade album sorry for promo

Omg this looks so cool:idkney:

i love the album artwork it's so simple yet so amazing 

you have inspired me to make my own brinny album:urite::giggleney:

I like the summery vibes of this song and the La Isla Bonita sample! I'm not sure if it would have fit on Glory though. I remember when it leaked I thought it wouldn't have sounded out of place on ITZ. It was recorded for Blackout though.

39 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

whats ocd 

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, most of the time people say they're 'ocd' when they tend to want to stick to a certain something/don't like change/obsessive about something in particular etc. although it is a real disorder people can suffer from. 

2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, most of the time people say they're 'ocd' when they tend to want to stick to a certain something/don't like change/obsessive about something in particular etc. although it is a real disorder people can suffer from. 

oh i see

i have anxiety:plzexplain:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

Omg this looks so cool:idkney:

i love the album artwork it's so simple yet so amazing 

you have inspired me to make my own brinny album:urite::giggleney:

awww ty :giggleney:

i wanted to make a story throughtout these amazing songs and I think I succeeded hope you like the album

waiting for yours btw :truthtea:

2 hours ago, kutayuysaler said:

It has the potential to be anything it wants to be i dont understand why Britney rejected that piece of art

btw its included in my fanmade album sorry for promo

i forgot about Quicksand....such a wasted opportunity :tiffsniffle:

Archived