Britney Should Perform The Original Versions For Last Leg Of POM

IconicShow

It would be awesome if she finished up this last leg with the original versions of her hits.

Songs like:

Crazy - The Crazy remix in POM sucks, it be great for her to throw it back to the original or even the Stop Remix

Toxic - Nothing beats the original that's why it won a Grammy

giphy.gif

Gimme More (Minus the intro and outro at the 2007 VMA's Britney only performed the original recording at this time)

tumblr_lqo3d6mzb81qay934o1_500.gif

Till The World Ends - Great song but the POM remix mash with WB sucks.

britney-spears-2.gif

Baby One More Time - How classic can her greatest hits show get by performing this ICONIC original

Add in Hold It Against Me since it is one of her #1 hits

Boys -  Original version from her Britney album (This Boy's remix and many of the other past remixes don't do the original justice.

tumblr_oq4f6dgfPP1tcrdkfo1_400.gif

Me Against The Music - Original hasn't been performed since the beginning promo, NFL Kick Off, SNL, TRL, and more.

tumblr_nv7tfuBM3g1rppk6po1_500.gif

Stronger - This track hadn't been performed in so many years prior to POM, the original slays

I'm A Slave 4 U - Let the Neptunes original drop and and hear that original beat.

tumblr_nokedpsIlU1rnm6lco1_400.gif

Take out that Missy Elliott mess and add in Overprotected

giphy.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, 

I kind of like that idea but then I'm like.. no. Mainly because the whole point of mixing the songs is too bring all of the hits into a cohesive/fresh sound. 

I do really hope to see Britney perform HIAM again tho!! That song is so powerful sounding live 

1 hour ago, Onyx1126 said:

Meh, 

I kind of like that idea but then I'm like.. no. Mainly because the whole point of mixing the songs is too bring all of the hits into a cohesive/fresh sound. 

I do really hope to see Britney perform HIAM again tho!! That song is so powerful sounding live 

Yeah it just doesn't feel like a greatest hits show without HIAM. I also think these edm mixes suck.

They don't do the originals justice.

9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah it just doesn't feel like a greatest hits show without HIAM. I also think these edm mixes suck.

They don't do the originals justice.

I so agree with you!! Ditch the edm mixes & keep them for an edm club section...

I noticed that the summer shows utilized more live arrangements & that is what I think is really missing for Britney. 

They need to create the sounds they want with full instrumentation & electronic sounds as just effects! You know what I mean? There is just something about a live band recreating the song using guitars, keys & drums.. it takes it to another level!!

Just now, Onyx1126 said:

I so agree with you!! Ditch the edm mixes & keep them for an edm club section...

I noticed that the summer shows utilized more live arrangements & that is what I think is really missing for Britney. 

They need to create the sounds they want with full instrumentation & electronic sounds as just effects! You know what I mean? There is just something about a live band recreating the song using guitars, keys & drums.. it takes it to another level!!

MTE and that was the case seeing her slay Christina at the TCA's with her band and Christina performed to a backing track.

Archived