Britney has shares on Coca Cola

Andrew338

I'm sorry to interrupt the delusion but i bring you facts

:tiffcackle:

Apparently since 2012, there's clause in her Cship that makes all her money investments public, and turns out our missy HAS SHARES ON COCA COLA, pepsi direct competition for those living on a hole. So probably this is why they ended their publicity deal and why the pepsi director whoever denied her so blatantly

http://www.businessinsider.com/pepsi-spokeswoman-britney-spears-invests-in-coca-cola-2013-9

it also says she lost money investing on CHIPOTLE

I love her hungry *** investing on food

here's the original TMZ receipt 

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2013/09/20/britney-spears-pepsi-coca-cola-investments/

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even think that she knows she has shares of Coke, it's just buissness to invest money, nothing new for an artists or millionaire people. She doesn't perform at the SB because she doesn't want it, not because she's been banned or because she has shares on CC. 

51 minutes ago, Margaery said:

The endorsement deal ended before the cship, so that's not the reason why they ended it. Plus I don't see how her personal investment would prevent them from picking her, thats not a valid reason, it's not like she was endorsed by Coke. 

R u kidding me? She's literally spending her money in the competition.

13 minutes ago, Justney said:

How did she lose money on Chipotle.  That chain has been blowing up the last few years. :calculating: can someone explain investing plz 

Cause it was rising but had a small dip in 2013, she gave up too soon :tiffcackle:

It’s up 33% since 2013 and was as high as 150% higher in 2015 :tiffcackle:

22 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I highly doubt that's the case, many artist endorse things they don't believe in.  She's no longer on contract with them so why would they be mad? 

I didn't say mad, i said it's a valid reason.  It's better than "they saw her drinking coke once"

34 minutes ago, Margaery said:

Pepsi is one of NFL's main sponsors tho. They get a say in the ads regarding the Superbowl just as they get a say in choosing the halftime show's performer. 

Maybe, maybe not, i'm not an expert on Pepsi - NFL partnership contract tbh

:mcwave:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Andrew338 said:

I didn't say mad, i said it's a valid reason.  It's better than "they saw her drinking coke once"

I know you don't mean mad but meant why would it influence their decision because of that.

2 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

I said it's a valid reason and it's a fact she has investments in coca cola so, who are you again?

...So probably this is why they ended their publicity deal and why the pepsi director whoever denied her so blatantl

delusional  :tiffcackle:

Archived