Songs that you LOVE but others HATE

I_Need_Me

I see a lot of these types of threads on here but I am curious about songs that you love but you know gets a lot of hate.  Also, explain why you like the song too. :)

I'll start.

I REALLY love Brave New Girl... but I see so much hate for it on Exhale!  I think I like it because it reminds me of my strict and protected upbringing with many people telling me what to do and how I need to live and then me finally being able to just be myself and be brave and be free.  :messbye:  It gives me that same feeling when I listen to Overprotected. :makesomenoise:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, brendajoanne said:

Get Back, I actually love Brit and Danja's vocals together and I can see why it was meant to be the first single. It's a **** club anthem but it never gets much attention here.:wyd: In my top 5 Britney songs.

I love the instrumental too. Also WSBYS ^^^ underrated lyrics and song.

This and Soda pop! It's a bop :lessons: 

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Why Should I Be Sad. 

A lot of people seem to hate on it cuz its "boring" or "doesn't deserve to be on Blackout" when its more personal than Basic Jams and she didn't even write it :tiffcackle:oh wait she didn't write on BJ either :tiffcackle: 

I'll admit when I first heard it I was kinda eh.  But then I kept listening to it and it is one of my favorites from BO.

Archived