Songs that you LOVE but others HATE

I_Need_Me

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Should I Be Sad, i don't understand how people could hate that and appreciate songs with shitty lyrics such as What You Need :wyd: 

And, yeah, Passenger has been my bop since last week cause i went to remote islands. :bop: i guess that's what happens when you get isolated from reality, you appreciate Britney's non-existent vocals

On 7/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, brendajoanne said:

Get Back, I actually love Brit and Danja's vocals together and I can see why it was meant to be the first single. It's a **** club anthem but it never gets much attention here.:wyd: In my top 5 Britney songs.

I love the instrumental too. Also WSIBYS ^^^ underrated lyrics and song.

Who hates Get back?! :plzexplain:

I LOVE Boom Boom, don't get the hate for it.

And also, lots of people doesn't like MATM and Brave New Girl and the ITZ bonus tracks and some says Toxic is overrated and Everytime doesn't fit on the album like, I thought ITZ is the best album for lots of people but lots of people (also) turns down some songs or idk :wyd:

1 hour ago, hushpuppies said:

I LOVE Boom Boom, don't get the hate for it.

And also, lots of people doesn't like MATM and Brave New Girl and the ITZ bonus tracks and some says Toxic is overrated and Everytime doesn't fit on the album like, I thought ITZ is the best album for lots of people but lots of people (also) turns down some songs or idk :wyd:

ITZ is full of bops!  The whole album (besides Shadow and Everytime) makes me want to dance all night :Lshark:

Why should I be sad is so amazing, she sings the chorus lines once the first time, twice the second time and three times the third time, such a fukcing culmination to boost confidence and the producing is great :yesplease: Such a masterpiece, Perfect Lover before that also, I just put my headphones in the bus and disappear with that song :yesplease: and both of them are preparing you for the slayage that is Get Back and Everybody,

Idk if these are hated but

Can't Make You Love Me (i'm just a girl with a crush on you :wendycry:)

Brave New Girl is pop heaven and you will accept that as a fact :nyschool:, not to mention amazing lyrics

Out from Under is hated because it's a "typical ballad" in an album that has Unusual You, but guess what i'm listening to every day trying to get my **** together

Now That I Found You is pure sunshine :) I don't listen to the radio and TV so i'm not sick of songs like that, when this one came out I was really impressed by that edm-banjo combination + written by Danny from The Script - great song

54 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

Can't Make You Love Me (i'm just a girl with a crush on you :wendycry:)

Out from Under is hated because it's a "typical ballad" in an album that has Unusual You, but guess what i'm listening to every day trying to get my **** together

CMYLM is amazing honestly.  It's like the quintessential POP song imo.  "Is it my life or the things I do?" :makesomenoise:

Out from Under is amazing I have no idea why it would be hated.  People want more Balladney but then complain when they get it... :wyd:

Archived