Songs that you LOVE but others HATE

I_Need_Me

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of BOMT ESPECIALLY SODA POP AND The Beat Goes On.. All day everyday!  I don't get the hate.

I love Hard To Forget Ya GET CH YA! Don't get the hate for these at all either

Brave New Girl is flawless, Clumsy is a BOP, Don't Keep Me Waiting is a gem, Mannequin (don't know if this is hated), Early Mornin' this needs to have a live performance its one of Brininy faves apparently. 

Brightest Morning Star

Perfume

Passenger

Alien 

What you need

Big Fat Bass 

Tik tik boom

Brave New Girl (There's something kinda dark about it. Maybe because it comes before Everytime)

Bombastic love

All of BOMT album ( So underrated)

All of Britney and Danja's tracks (He adds a special twist to the songs)

Radar

Kevin's song Crazy which has Britney on it

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

SMS (Bangerz) - super fun

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaS!!!

CAT WALK SLICK TALK FLIRTING WITH A BIG DAWG  :prettyney:

WhyineedhisMILLIwhenigotBILLIondaspeeddial

YOU KNOW I'M ON THAT MEOW :milkney:

QUICK TO SCRATCH YOUR EYES OUT :hipney:

STRUTTIN ON THE COURT :comingthru:

MAKE EM NERVOUS :CPKney:

CALL A TIME OUT :cinderellaney:

I BE STRUTTIN MY STUUUUUUUUUUUFFF :BBMAney:

I like Brave New Girl too! I don't think it's a bad song at all, the instrumental is pretty funky. If anything it's quite underrated on here.

E-Mail My Heart gets a lot of hate but I've always liked that song. It's a sweet ballad and Britney's vocals sound great on it.

I feel like people on here seem to hate Perfect Lover, Why Should I Be Sad, Everybody and Outta This World from Blackout but they're all good songs. If anything EVERY song on Blackout is good lol. I like the Sweet Dreams sample in Everybody in particular.

Criminal - again, a lot of hate, maybe because it was a single but it's always been one of my favourite tracks from Femme Fatale.

Perfume - I feel like people hate this because it flopped and because of the whole BJ curse but it's one of Britney's best ballads. (And probably one of the only BJ songs where you can actually hear her voice clearly without autotune etc. throughout the song - not saying I believe the Myah Marie rumours but yeah)

I will admit I kinda like It Should Be Easy/Body Ache for the carefree bops they are but I can understand why they get hate on here, and yeah the whole controversy over Britney not singing on Body Ache.

Clumsy - I'm not sure why people hate it but I like this song, it's a bop.

Hard to Forget Ya - I've seen a few people say it sounds dated but I've always liked this song, it's fun and catchy.

6 hours ago, Isla. said:

I feel like people on here seem to hate Perfect Lover, Why Should I Be Sad, Everybody and Outta This World from Blackout but they're all good songs. If anything EVERY song on Blackout is good lol. I like the Sweet Dreams sample in Everybody in particular.

I don't understand how anybody can hate ANY song on Blackout... :wyd:

Archived