Songs that you LOVE but others HATE

I_Need_Me

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaotic, unfortunately it has to be associated with that god-awful TV show, but this song is such a bop. One of my most played Britney songs, I really would love for this song to be shown some more love among the fanbase. 

Everybody, Mannequin, Why Should I Be Sad, Early Mornin', Tik Tik Boom, Intimidated, Soda Pop, Brave New Girl, Bombastic Love and Not a Girl also get their fair share of hate despite the fact most of these songs are highlights of their respective albums (or in the case of Intimidated, an underrated gem that deserved to be a single and deserved to be on the Britney album).

Clumsy.

HIAM, I know it's not 100% hated here but a lot of people **** on in it and I'm just in love with it. It's prob one of my top fav Britney songs, it's so epic. Also imo HIAM is way better than TTWE and I know that's an unpopular opinion. 

Bombastic love, it would have went so well with baby and oops as lead singles but I know she was trying to go in a different direction and it seems GP and most fans wouldn't have liked it as the lead.

private show, what you need, clumsy...

brave new girl...legit one of my fave Britney songs....

all the tracks from the BOMT album....so underrated...

trip to your heart, brightest morning star.....

I basically love all of Britney's stuff except for oh la la, pretty girls and a few tracks from BJ.

28 minutes ago, One Of a Kind said:

Chaotic, unfortunately it has to be associated with that god-awful TV show, but this song is such a bop. One of my most played Britney songs, I really would love for this song to be shown some more love among the fanbase. 

I actually love Chaotic so much haha :bop:

26 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

I don't know if others hate this but I think it's incredibly underrated, I love ''I've Just Begun (Having my Fun'' such a good song. :mattafact:

SAME.  I love that they used it in Bridesmaids :slayney:

I still love Sometimes
I love every song on BOMT actually including Email My Heart lol. It's not an amazing track but it reminds me of 1999 which was such a magical time to be a Britney fan!

What U See (Is What U Get) - I don't think it's hated but not talked about much. My fave from the album.
I also love Dear Diary. Same as what I said for Email My Heart lol.

I love Boys, both the album version and the remix. I think people hate it more bc she does it in every show instead of some of her other classics vs. hating the actual song.

MATM - I don't know if it's hated or not. People hate on it but I think it's a great track + it's a huge deal that Madonna's on it.

Radar - I don't get the hate except for the video

Out From Under - it's beautiful and she sounds great
Mmm Papi - it's such a fun bop + she co-wrote it
Phonography gets some hate but it's **** and the beat is great

(Drop Dead) Beautiful - another really fun song
Gasoline - I think it's kinda hot

SMS (Bangerz) - super fun

It Should Be Easy - great dance track

Pretty Girls - not her best but it's still a fun bop

Clumsy - another great dance track

PRETTY G I R L S
I just loved to hear a more natural voice of her, since FF is very edited and BJ, well, BJ. I also love the summer feeling to that song and loves to dance to it.

J U S T      L I K E    M E 
I would love to have an unplugged by Britney. Stripped down, just the spanish guitar, so it does me reminds of that.

MMMMMM P A P I 
I just imagine myself flettirng at the car wash and Britney doing the same at her garage with a neighbor. 

B R A V E      NEW   G I R L 
It screams independence and freedom for a teen me. I would imagine myself haning out on a saturday night, with a friends and driving :) (here  in Brasil we can only have drive  license at 18. 

Archived