So did Kitty apologize to Britney or nah?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

Some people in the other thread said that her apologizing is a myth

Some peole say she did apologize.

What is the truth?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

who cares? britney replied her best. she talks about britney so much in these days. which means britney spears is so iconic and has huge impact on perry's new flop career.

Britney was good indeed :mhm: 

Yes, Katy DOES seem to give a lot of **** about her 

Overall it doesn't matter at all

But I am just curious.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I think she apologized, but making like 3 times a joke about someone else mental health doesn't seem like an accident. :tiffeyeroll:

I am curious to see whether we will catch her shading anyone again. Even though it is highly probable that she WILL shade someone, but I would be positively surprised if not.

EDIT: Oooooh I think I am naive lol But I would really like to see some kind of change in her.

Guest Paris Hilton $
Just now, Mantequilla said:

She should apologize for the terrible songs she's released this year. :truthtea:

katie perrie should apologize for her entire career :nobitch:

pure trash :nicki2:

Katheryn did her usual *****: do it for attention.

after multiple comments, a number of feuds, and a number of petty comments to other stars, during her live stream she spoke about ''being broken'' a la Gaga during the ARTPOP era, and then, apologised for everything that offended anyone...

....and then she referenced taylor swift and had a black gay woman tell caitlyn jenner that she doesn't represent her....

it was for attention and streams.

Archived