What happened to king alex?

LeglessJamie

For those who do not know him: he nearly crossed the edge of being a stalker lmao and bought a **** load of M&Gs. I only remember him of the FF era and the first 2 years of POM. Britney acknowledged him one time during an interview and stated she has one fan that often goes to see her (POM) and that she does not know how he pays it. (I believe it was through a phone)

Now my question: what happened to him? Wasn't he active on exhale too? It's been quite a while since I saw a M&G pic of him and Britney ....

Not that I like the guy, but I thought, of all negativity regards Brinny :uknowit:, let us talk (read: gossip) about King Alex xoxo gossip girl:frenchy:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

For those who do not know him: he nearly crossed the edge of being a stalker lmao and bought a **** load of M&Gs. I only remember him of the FF era and the first 2 years of POM. Britney acknowledged him one time during an interview and stated she has one fan that often goes to see her (POM) and that she does not know how he pays it. (I believe it was through a phone)

Now my question: what happened to him? Wasn't he active on exhale too? It's been quite a while since I saw a M&G pic of him and Britney ....

Not that I like the guy, but I thought, of all negativity regards Brinny :uknowit:, let us talk (read: gossip) about King Alex xoxo gossip girl:frenchy:

Did he unstan? :orangu:

5 minutes ago, Justney said:

Did he unstan? :orangu:

I hardlt believe that. He spend thousands of bucks to meet her all these time includibg up to 2015, if he did not unstan her then, why would he now? POM is after all, improved whebnit got revamped.

i wonder if he got discounts for buying so many M&Gs tho:plzexplain:

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I hardlt believe that. He spend thousands of bucks to meet her all these time includibg up to 2015, if he did not unstan her then, why would he now? POM is after all, improved whebnit got revamped.

i wonder if he got discounts for buying so many M&Gs tho:plzexplain:

That's wild though that he went so many times. Maybe he's broke now. Was he here on exhale? 

Back in 2014 he tweeted or something that he goes to Vegas almost every night and he gets M&G but he won't share them with us cause he was fed up of us making fun of him calling him creepy, he didn't like that. Then in the TCA in 2014 Britney said she has some people who go for a M&G every night and it's strange so I guess he was being honest. But idk anything since then.

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Britney acknowledged him one time during an interview and stated she has one fan that often goes to see her (POM) and that she does not know how he pays it. (I believe it was through a phone)

It was in an interview at the PCA in 2014 i think

Archived