Primeney Hologram vs Currentney Live

• Super Mods

Worst idea ever and an insult to Britney professionally and personally.  I'll take liveney over a hologram any day because they won't capture her presence. She has an aura about her that people are drawn too which is how she can just walk into a room with a smile and people go crazy. Not to mention, she's gaining her personality back and is looking better than ever. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I realise they've only done holograms for performers who have died, but as Britney broke new ground by being a pop star in Vegas, she could be the first living legend to have her own Hologram Tour. She would have lots of input into the show, but she wouldn't have the chore of having to rehearse or perform or travel. And it would make her lots of money so she'd be happy :giggleney:

I

Mariah Carey actually has some sort of Hologram Tour tho

Holograms of hers gave a concerts in big european cities for T-Mobile Christmas campagn

so Britney ain't first

19 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Yeah, I felt a bit sick when they did MJ Hologramney, but I also cried because it was like part of him was still with us :otears:

I realise they've only done holograms for performers who have died, but as Britney broke new ground by being a pop star in Vegas, she could be the first living legend to have her own Hologram Tour. She would have lots of input into the show, but she wouldn't have the chore of having to rehearse or perform or travel. And it would make her lots of money so she'd be happy :giggleney:

I can see the press release now..

"Pop icon Britney Spears today revealed her plans for a World Tour, but she won't be performing - her Hologram will! 

In another bold move by the pioneer pop star, Britney is working with hologram experts from Asia to put together a new tour featuring her iconic choreographies. Britney's manager Larry Rudolph had this to say, 

"After 20 years plus of performing, Britney has decided she wants to focus on her family for the next few years. But she's really excited about this ground-breaking new project. Britney will have lots of input in the show including helping to decide on outfits, props and the set list. But fans will also be asked to vote for which performance they'd most like to see included in the tour from the VMA snake performance of 2001 to the equally iconic Make Me performance from VMAs 2016" :giggleney: 

We'd get better outfits, as Britney wouldn't be wearing them so she won't care about comfort. We;'d get better set lists because fans would help decide them. We'd get better choreo because it would be the original choreos. We'd get so many great things from a Hologramney Tour. 

I think it should be called, "The Iconic Tour" and it should visit 100 cities and tickets should be cheaper than regular Britney shows. 

The M&Gs would be amazing too with Hologramney always having flawless make-up and hair :slayney:

I'd actually be okay with this. It would be weird AF, but it would be very cool. 

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

So what exactly is the difference between a hologram and watching something on a screen?

is it just not coming across in the videos? Because I honestly don't get it.

Hologram is in 3 dimensions, on screen in videos You have only 2 :squintney:

What's the difference between watching an hologram and watching the DVD? How dumb you are if you pay 3x times more to see the hologram when you have tons of videos/youtube to see Primeney. 

AND, at the end of her career?:shadelaugh: 

On 6/27/2017 at 0:47 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Now if current Team Spears launched a World Tour with Hologramney we all know even THAT choreo/those outfits would suck, BUT if a new team took over and Britney wanted a few years off - and Hologramney was nailing the classic routines... would you go? 

If it was a choice between seeing Currentney in the flesh at the end of her career or Hologramney in her Prime - which would you go to and why? 

I'd probably opt for Hologramney because it's not like we get any live vocals or much interaction from Currentney anyway... :ririshade1:

Holograms scare me :britdrown:

We are approaching that era where everything is going to be "make belief" and computerized. Even malls are closing down because of online shopping. 

Archived